yellowing leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
I have yellowing leaves in the 5th week of flower, I wonder if it is my watering practice. I water when pots are light takes about a week. Seems like the plants used the green of the leaf. Now continue to throw me yellow leafs. should i water before the plants getthat light?

I believe that this is normal as the plants deplete their nitrogen supply toward the end.

tryguy2011 said:
I have yellowing leaves in the 5th week of flower, I wonder if it is my watering practice. I water when pots are light takes about a week. Seems like the plants used the green of the leaf. Now continue to throw me yellow leafs. should i water before the plants getthat light?

That sounds normal....as the plant gets closer to harvest window it uses up its resources..as Long as these are the lower leafs and work up and not from top down:aok:

take care and be safe

It has been my experience so far that plants grown in soil will start to yellow off mid to late flower as normal function of flowering. Plants grown in hydro will not yellow off till late in flowering unless there is a problem with feeding. I am sure this varies a bit from strain to strain. :)

Seems a bit early on the yellowing, you're not even but half done at 5 weeks for most strains! mho and no, would be lack of N, not the watering.

thanks everyone. I have this one strain confidential cheese it can really take a beating, i never see any sign of deficiency, but yield is low.

Latest posts

Back