yellowing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibster

Reaction score
My plants are about 1 month into budding and there hudge but the shade leaves are turing yellow a buddy of mine told me to pour orange juice over the roots I was woundering if this a good thing to do or will my little girl die if anybody knows about this please let me know.THANKS

The leaves will start to yellow as the plant buds. They will keep geting yellow as the buds mature. It's just the plant using up the food inside the leaves that it has stored up throughout it's life. Do not pour orange juice on your plant. I dont know what all that acidity would do to a plant. Probably kill it.

Orange Juice, that's a new one.
I'll have to add that to my list.
So far I've seen people recommend:
Baby formula, milk, anti-depressents, metal shavings, tranquilizers, kool-aid, Coke, beer, and menstrual blood.

hey ganja does any of that stuff work like milk .?

Ive used grape juice and/or fruit punch for 2 weeks and then straight water for the last week. Seems to add a fuity flavor to the herb.

Hey Ganja .. One guy was recommending Synthetic Motor Oil.

LMAO

joe blow said:
Ive used grape juice and/or fruit punch for 2 weeks and then straight water for the last week. Seems to add a fuity flavor to the herb.

Ah the power of imagination.
It don't work like that joe.
If it did, my pot--and all organically grown fruit & produce--would taste like animal shit.

but ahhh

my friend told me to put a orange slice under the seed when first planting it, and it will turn out to be orange buds, that seems reasonable but very doubtful

what is reasonable about that?

food doesnt change human genetics why would it change aplants genetics?

a popular one seems to be bong water y i have no idea

well the grape juice and fruit punch both have hige sugre content. so it might work like a carbo load or sweet....not as well mind you but thats the only one in this thred that seems to make sence

Latest posts

Back