Yellowish spots and light green color 2 weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of my plants?

• General quality

• Photographs

• health

Results are only viewable after voting.

bassybud

Baby Grower
Reaction score
As the title says, I must be doing something wrong. Im ordering Fox Farms today, put a light dose of Miracle Grow in water and treated three days ago, probably a big mistake. Any thoughts based on the photos. Using to 100w cf bulbs and putting by window with plenty of ventilation and sunlight. Have timer on 20 hours per day.

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

Hello Bassybud,

I have limited experience, but it looks like nutrient burn to me. Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil is a good choice. If you transplant using FFOF you shouldn't need to fertilize them for about 2-3 weeks. Your plants look pretty good to me though. As I said, I have limited experience, so take what I say accordingly.

Alistair

from the pics i would say nute burn also, you shouldn't feed them anything for the first 4 to 6 weeks.. from the pics it looks like they're stretchin a little. you need more light imo. when you transplant them bury them up to the first set of leaves, the round ones. this should help with the stretch. i see more than one plant per cup, not i good idea. it'll be hard to seperate them later so i would try to put them in seperate cups now while they are small. other than those things they look good. good luck hope this helps

I agree with the posters above.
You need some real light on those plants also.

Your poll doesnt make any sence.

As slowmo said, nute burn my man. You've already given them enough nutrients, just leave them be and water them. Don't transplant or stress them out, just feed em water for a while. Might wanna check the PH too

Latest posts

Back