yelp! diagnoses please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulsmile

Reaction score
These are under 2x36W flouto tubes, i put them in the sun occasionally. one half look all wilted and have brown tips the other half have browntips and yellowing tops.

they are mixed bagseed. they got a little seaweed extract when starting which they liked. transplanted about 7 days ago.

ph paper reading seems in 6-7 range

soil is about 40% worm castings, and twenty each of perlite, verm and coco coir. there is a very small dose of slow rel fert pellets 8:1:5(just npk) in as well. medium seems to hold water relatively well.

over watering, no nutes, too much nutes? missing micronutrients?

thanks!!

bud 001.jpg

well all looks good for now :)) but i think u will need little more soil there bro...i would add milk and multi vitamins pill mixed in water u put in ur plants not much milk 50-50 with the water and some fruit on the top of the soil to rott or dig in from the sides gently to not damage the root of the plant is there still sun where u live ?:D

i have never heard that. was the picture takin when they were out in the sun? it could be heat if they were in direct sun light and aren't acustom to it. could be lack of water but looks like heat to me. jmo

do not put no milk on your plants.or rotting fruit.unless you want to kill them.craziest thing i ever heard of.

thanks slowmo, yeah the sun is busting so maybe thats it. ill keep them under lights for now

and then ill add a bit of cream a shot of brandy to the fruitmix above blend and drink it??!?!

when you move a plant from indoors to outdoors you need to let the adjust to the sun before lettin the get any direct sun light. jmo

they are getting worse they getting so droopy now i dont think they are gonna make it. im gonna flush one to see if it helps. they will stay under the lights for now

the look like they are suffering from either over or underwatering. The light green growth seems to be new growth that shouldn't be worried about. When a plant is growing fast it will put out neon green new growth. However the droopiness is not normal, and should be addressed.

How often and how much have you been watering your plants man?DON"T PUT DEAD FRUIT AROUND THE BASE OF THE PLANTS... also don't put milk into the water.!!!!! I mean are you kidding lol?

Talk about asking for all kinds of pests to come running to your babies ... i see fungus gnats in that kids future ... thc666 's lol .. don't listen to that guy man.

i keep the soil damp, but not really sure how much to water the coc peat really holds it well althougfh it drains more freely than i thought. most of them are completely drooped now and the stems are saggin?!

only water when the soil is dry. Keeping it moist is not letting the roots get any oxygen to them and killing them. not only that but you will rot the roots of your plants. I am no expert but some one else will be along to help I am sure.

thanks must be overwatering because they are all wilting now some look really sad just trying to troubleshoot for next time

Mr.Wakenbake said:
the look like they are suffering from either over or underwatering. The light green growth seems to be new growth that shouldn't be worried about. When a plant is growing fast it will put out neon green new growth. However the droopiness is not normal, and should be addressed.

How often and how much have you been watering your plants man?DON"T PUT DEAD FRUIT AROUND THE BASE OF THE PLANTS... also don't put milk into the water.!!!!! I mean are you kidding lol?

Talk about asking for all kinds of pests to come running to your babies ... i see fungus gnats in that kids future ... thc666 's lol .. don't listen to that guy man.

ill add pic's these days to prove what i have grew 3 years with milk, yogurt, multi vitamins, normal water and mineral water

Latest posts

Back