Yes Again i have spiter mites!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
Crap i thought i have been taking the precautions! Damn my room is between 70-76F. Ive been bleaching the floor when i leave and using a mixture of a couple drops of dawn dish detergent and a couple drops of veggie oil, put in a regular spray bottle filled with water.
There under 1000w MH With cool deluxe bulb. Im feeding a very diluted tea of seabird guano by down to earth.. There is exhaust up high and intake down low. And plenty of air movement in the room. And i keep it clean. Anyways im rambling on.

What should i do the infestation is not bad but is there!
Has anyone ever used MiteX it says it can be used up until day of harvest and is not harmful to humans nor pets, can be used on all fruits and veggies?

I would like to get rid of them asap i want to use something organic (MiteX is made from plants and plants extracts!)
Any help appreciated mayonaze

remove as much as possible by hand and then spray the crap out of them.
twice a day for a couple days, take em out of the room to spray them and then wipe down room.

you said you have them again?? are you sure you really got rid of them the first time?

i had them once, and the only solution was to move everything to another floor of my house, LOL, 7 months later i put a clone in the old room under a floro and it was covered in mites in a week. ok now im rambling

Azamax worked great for me..

it's gentle, can be used up to harvest, isn't too harsh on the plants, and it works

Well relocated the rooms isn't an option these rooms were built for this lol. As far as still having them well thought i had gotten rid of them. I cleaned everything out and bleached everything down sprayed osium and bug bombed the rooms, then let set for several months before resuming. Plus these are a whole new strain of clones. Well maybe they came in on the new clones? Or do you think i just never got rid of them?

could def be clones . cleaning wont get them the little suckers they live in the dirt also. If there bad you will see them in your run off. Floramite I think worked for others in the past. If plants are close to being done ride it out. Chems usually take two weeks to dissipate. GP

Sorry got ahead of my self for a second> I was thinking of root afids they s--- too .

Organicide is good and I spray all the walls and Floors,ceiling and inside & outside. This spray is double doze mix.
I don't have any spiders of any kind nor do I have white fly's and I spray weekly.

i have taken clones off badly infected plants and saved them easily, the mites are alot easier to control on a clone that is 3-5 inchs tall.
spray spray spray

I hate the Borg!!!

Good luck..get plenty of weapons..its war!!!!

Using Avid cleaned out my garden last year. I have had no problems since. Now I spray my plants early in veg and it stays in the plants system. Any new clones to my garden get sprayed before I add them to my garden.

Latest posts

Back