yet another "Green giant" grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
hello friends of the grow hemp..:ciao: ..Well Schools back in .:clap: .temps have dropped, and have fired up the shed..:woohoo: .I remember Last winter watching one of these grows..not sure think it was Mutt..or someone not as important.because i could not find it..:rofl: .heres what i have..

1 @ 14.5 oz "Green Giant" can..( i tossed the green beans..lol)

5 @ Bag seed

I will drop seeds in can of soil on the 1st of October.:watchplant: ..anyone that wants to play along..its going to be a cold winter..need something to do?..empty your GREEN GIANT can and post it..lets have a GREAT CHRISTMAS...and KEEP M GREEN:D

Sweet!!!!!
Can't wait to follow along...end of my grow now and gonna shut down for a lil bit...prolly till next spring. But gonna enjoy watchin ya have a go at it :D
did ya pop some holes into the bottom?

BTW: yeah it was me ;)

okay friends just a few days left..anyone posting their can? I will drop mine on the 1st oct...good luck to all

sounds good, if i had more space i'd throw one in :D but just happy watching from my chair if thats ok with yall :D good luck :)

hey 4u2sm0ke ,,,as you know i was joining in ,,and as you know i can no longer go ahead with this grow:cry: so ill be sitting on the side lines and enjoying and watching yours ;)

goodluck everyone that joins in

heres some green mojo for you all ,,:48:

October 1 has come and gone. I'm hoping you follow through with this b/c its a hell of an idea. Good luck.

msge said:
at least you got a can all mine are frozen

well my friend do what I did ..and buy a can and dump the contents..lol..lets have some fun..

sorry bad manners...thanks for stoping in msge..hows the wife? take care and be safe

stoneylove said:
October 1 has come and gone. I'm hoping you follow through with this b/c its a hell of an idea. Good luck.

Wow my friend ...you are quik..and i was saving the pic taking for when they sprout..lol..but just 4u..i took this one..and grab your can and drop some beans..who knows maybe youl get the " Green Giant " this year...and i plan on fallowing all the way ...well if i dont kill them..thanks again and if you cant play ...please fallow along..

KEEP M GREEN:D

Melissa said:
hey 4u2sm0ke ,,,as you know i was joining in ,,and as you know i can no longer go ahead with this grow:cry: so ill be sitting on the side lines and enjoying and watching yours ;)

goodluck everyone that joins in

heres some green mojo for you all ,,:48:

hey Melissa..thanks for stopping..I know you cant play..and Im looking for a GREAT cheerleader...and what better one then you...thanks Melissa

KEEP M GREEN:D

How could I have doubted 4u2? I hope we all get to see the true meaning of green giant. Much mojo for you.

No Green Giant here so I found some Happy Harvest asparagus.I hope this don't jinx the grow:eek:

okay 3 of 5 have broke soil...:clap: ...come on Jolly Green Giant..:lama: ...

Latest posts

Back