yet another "Green giant" grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK..gettinggray1964..I think i see hairs too but only on the top..I also think its new leafs comming out at a very tight order..I have had it 10" from 1000HPS. I am wishfull thinking tho..And also want to remind everyone this is Bag seed..so there is a chance for it to be hermie..so Im still scared..lol..only a few more weeks for most of the Ladies..would hate to have it ruined now..lets see what next week brings..Thanks for looking..

everything is lookin super Smoke'
this stupid thing still wont grow lol but its still alive so i dunno....lol
gg2.JPGgg1.JPG

Wow can can..I dont know what to tell ya..lol..Maybe you should have used a mustard bottle,,lol

Just playing..at least its still green huh?

Dude that's not looking bad at all! Nice job! I have some bagseed again I may try one with you next time...

Congrats man :). Love the little dro girl, :rofl:. That'll roll a nice joint or two. Happy growing!

WOW 4u I can't believe you managed to keep that baby looking so good!!! how long she got left til harvest? Gonna be cool to see how much you get :hubba of her. I bet my film and med plants won't look anywhere near that good hehe

thanks Ladies..Im not sure Thorn on the Harvest..Just have to watch the trichs..which they just started to appear..4-6 more weeks..maybe even longer we will see..lol..This is Very nice..I have it 10 inches away from my 1k HPS..and she is forming nice and tight..It will be interesting to see the yield..Im still sceptical..and watching for the HERMIE..Thanks again ladies..have a great week

lookin good dude, on the plus side...root growth has pretty much slowed (like they had anywhere to grow anyway) LOL
As far as herms. know of one peep grew in 1 tablespoon of dirt and got a 1/4 ounce. took a lot of feedings. average2-3/day.
now you gotta watch the salt and lockout probs that are gonna be coming. I'd keep a lil N in there longer than normal. it will use it all up 2x-3x as fast now. ;)
looks like you got a good handle on it.
now start watching fans fall off LOL. no biggie tho don't freak..as long as it has leaves it will still keep on buddin ;)
It will stretch very wierd as it goes. rootbound on this level a side effect is massive stretching. esp. with a sativa/indy hybrid.
mine was afhgan delight x cindy99 so the roots kept wanting to grow even into flower.

Its grows like this that really make you understand weed on a whole new level. :D
Mutt's original green giant grow

Looking back at last weeks pic doesnt look like much new growth other then Budding going on..and I am watering 2 times a day.then dry a day. One at 430am and 0ne at 700pm. Those are the times I am home and are the furthest time apart..she seems to enjoy it.

Thanks 4 looking:)

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

is your signature referring here:rofl: and what part of the department store do i find underLumens? :bolt::bong:

hey 4 u there musnt be much time left to go till harvest is there ?she looks like shes trying to get as much outta them fan leaves as possible ,,,greedy girl :p :48:

UKgirl420 said:
hey 4 u there musnt be much time left to go till harvest is there ?she looks like shes trying to get as much outta them fan leaves as possible ,,,greedy girl :p :48:

Not much..I was playing in the shed all night and forgot to check trichs i will tonight when lights on..thanks for stopping in..:heart:

Latest posts

Back