yet one more GROW!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
I thought I might as well journal this, I am not doing many grows, because I smoke very few and I get good yield and quality, I made a flood/drain side by side 2x400w scrog, strains are William's Wonder and Hashplant

thanks HL I was very high and sleepy that I forgot to post the pics... this is it ;)

2012-05-02 00.42.40.jpg

2012-05-02 00.44.36.jpg

2012-05-02 00.47.39.jpg

Looking nice zem, wishing green mojo your way

growth is great these pics taken at the beginning of week 7 12/12 right now they are going in the 8th week, I will begin testing trichome ripening I expect to harvest around the 10th week the hashplant may be sooner

2012-05-018.jpg

2012-05-017.jpg

What beautiful ladies you have there and just about ready too... excellent! (and yummy too! ) :)

puasurfs said:
What beautiful ladies you have there and just about ready too... excellent! (and yummy too! ) :)
you are so right, this is faster ripening than previous grows, I am testing trichomes and thay are almost ready, I think it will be a matter of days, I attribute the quicker ripening to the very suitable circumstances that went along this grow, clones were very healthy, temps were always good, feeding was good, no pesticides and early kick on for the dehumidifier to prevent bud mold with help of oscillating fan, I was generous towards the plants and they are rewarding me, expecting a relatively good harvest :) I must take pics when I next visit my grow

Love the travel of the journey it be mighty satisifin in the end. Thanks fur sharin.

BWD

Reactions: zem
:holysheep: this is a relatively big harvest it will be a matter of days until I chop, it is a SCROB (screen of buds) ;)

2012-05-028.jpg

2012-05-029.jpg

2012-05-030.jpg

2012-05-031.jpg

2012-05-032.jpg

strange thing! plants are not ripening like they should, I mean, trichs are still 50/50 clear/cloudy, I cannot see a single amber trich and I am now on day 65! I would usually harvest no later than 70 days. is there a reason why plants can delay their ripening? I am not sure, but I would rstimate that this will take much longer maybe until day 80, any thoughts?

2012-05-034.jpg

2012-05-033.jpg

2012-05-032 (2).jpg

in a flood n drain setup, there a number of factors that could have gone wrong! however it looks pretty damn good in there!

what has your rez been like lately?

warm/cool..........clean/dirt

ph/ppms

are u adding bennies, or is it sterile?

are u aerating it?

nutes? what kind?

sugars/aka carbs?

tell us more big fella! maybe we can help!

Kushluvr said:
in a flood n drain setup, there a number of factors that could have gone wrong! however it looks pretty damn good in there!

what has your rez been like lately?

warm/cool..........clean/dirt

ph/ppms

are u adding bennies, or is it sterile?

are u aerating it?

nutes? what kind?

sugars/aka carbs?

tell us more big fella! maybe we can help!
res temp is good, ph/ppm is good, I lowered Nitrogen raised Potassium and phosphate.
I am recycling the water with every flood and that is the aeration it gets
nutes are from my own chemical mixture, I use chemicals in parts
what's with the sugars? I only add regular fertilizers...

okay! I finally noticed improvement! trichs are now mostly cloudy, I will cut in 5 days

I took some shots, this was pretty unusual grow in a good way. growth of buds was very quick they seemed like they will finish earlier, they looked bigger and better every day just that the trichomes took more time to ripen. my william's wonder was in every grow for long time it would always ripen by day 70. could it be the bigger size of buds on a plant altogether would require it additional days to ripen? or maybe because I was feeding well until the end so the plant gave to their maximum growth before ripening? anyway, damn from the looks of it, I am definitely doing something right here :D enjoy the shots

2012-06-05 04.01.27.jpg

2012-06-05 04.10.40.jpg

2012-06-05 04.01.49.jpg

2012-06-05 04.01.53.jpg

2012-06-05 04.10.04.jpg

I just chopped my plants and hung them upside down infront of a fan. the yield is awesome, I estimate anything between 16 and 20 Oz. of dried bud, I will have the chance to dry completely then weigh them since I have weed from past grows and I smoke so little, damn last time I smoked was 10 days ago... why? because I really don't feel like smoking weed these days, I did however smoke some hash here and there, I am in a period where I don't want much of a head high, and due to the decreased intake, my tolerance dropped to zero, causing me to avoid more its overwhelming effect on me. last time I smoked weed, I did like 0.1g only thinking that it will be ok, got me so blazed that I didn't like it. I think I need less potent weed haha
HOWEVER the thrill and pleasure of harvesting successful grows is even better than when I smoked a lot, I was so happy to have trouble in hanging some plants due to their weight.
there is no way to take clear pics of them drying due to the confined space, I will shoe it off whenever it goes out of there

sounds like a great harvest just curious how long 20oz will last you if you somke so little

Latest posts

Back