yield per plant-fot this plant (pic inside)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valentin25

Reaction score
This plant is growed first in indoor but it was moved to outdoor. It's 1,20 meters long and been flowering for 2 weeks approximately. It has to flower for more 1 month. So, my questions are:
1."How much of yield I can get from this plant?" (In grams, please :D)
2."May you know is it skunk or indica?
3."Can I put them under the HPS light to flower faster" - because here is a bad weather and I dont want them to get ruined or to flower for more 2 months.

Thanks in advance :)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html <---

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

I'm sorry 4 violating therns of use. Wont happen again :)

DSC02782.JPG

DSC02786.JPG

DSC0278111111111111.JPG

That plant is Dark Green...what are ya feeding it?

I fed it with this green one for vegetation and I'm going to feed it with this colorful one for flowering. Is it alright or? And what dark green means?

DSC02792.JPG

I started to grow plants like an indoor, then I put them on the outdoor, plants took that very well and now is going to be a bad weather for a one week and I want to put them under the lights again and put them back on outdoor when weather gets better. Is it a good or bad idea? And I wander about pros and cons of Dark Green cannabis and Light Green Cannabis? Thanks, guys :)

It is a bad idea to move plants from outdoors in and out and in, etc. You really take a chance on bringing in pests from outdoors to your grow space.

Flowering nutes contain a lot less N than growing nutes--too much N can retard flowering. It is the lesser amount of N in the feed that makes the plant a lighter green--this is normal and desirable as you get into flowering.

How did you determine when it started flowering and how have you determined that it will be ready in a month? I do not know any photo period plants with a 6 week flowering period...

1. There is absolutely no way to determine yield.
2. This question does not make sense--do you mean sativa or indica? Most strains now are hybrids.
3. There is no way to hasten the flowering time. However bad conditions can lengthen it.

no need to hasten flower time,and HPS only can enhance flowering process,can not faster flower time,

i had an 18 incher bud out last year in august, one fatty nug, 19 grams :hubba: . But everyone is right, absolutely no way to tell how much your going to get. Although, you will lose roughly 80% of what it weighs wet.

BarkBuster20 said:
i had an 18 incher bud out last year in august, one fatty nug, 19 grams :hubba: . But everyone is right, absolutely no way to tell how much your going to get. Although, you will lose roughly 80% of what it weighs wet.

You will not get anything close to 80% of wet weight when dry. If you get 20% after it is trimmed and dried, that is pretty good.

I think that is EXACTLY what he said Hemp Goddess ???

mountain man said:
I think that is EXACTLY what he said Hemp Goddess ???

Lol....I thought I was the only one scratching my head on that one.:)

LOL--thanks mountain man and HL--I may have to start waking and baking again. This is the second time that I misread a post.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--thanks mountain man and HL--I may have to start waking and baking again. This is the second time that I misread a post.

LOL, you know your a pothead when......

You blame your errors on NOT being stoned.

They look more on the sativa side to me. THG is right though, you don't want to be moving them back and forth. What kind of bad weather are we talking about. If your talking about rain, as long as you have good drainage they should be ok. Looks like you have a lot of bud sites on it. What ever the weight is want matter when you take the first toke. That is, if you are new to growing. After you have been around awhile and grown a few, then you can worry about weight. PEACE!
I almost forgot, my guess is 38 grams.

Latest posts

Back