Yield Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnyboyrocks

Reaction score
I have five plants that are one week into flowering. They stand from 28-34 inches tall and are now flowering nicely. It looks like there are about 20 flowers per plant right now. My question is, how much bud can i expect from these plants?

This is a question that is asked over and over. The answer is there is know way of telling how much bud your gonna get it's just to hard to say.

It depends on the strain, neutriants, lighting and so many other factors.

I can't post any pics right now because my dig cam is not working.

I think I'll get way more than an ounce total yield, or did you mean an ounce per plant? I do have five plants total.

Out of 4 plants for me in a SOG set up I harvest approx 6-8z dry weight

Hey schlendrake,

How big are your plants? Mine range from 24-32 inches tall. I counted about 25 flowers on the one, they are just going into their second full week of flowering....yesssssssssssssssss...

Donnyboyrocks said:
Hey schlendrake,

How big are your plants? Mine range from 24-32 inches tall. I counted about 25 flowers on the one, they are just going into their second full week of flowering....yesssssssssssssssss...

Those are gonna be nice plants =) I switched my plants to flower at 24-32 inches.
Check out my journal if you'd like to see em at day 40 or so.

Mine range from 2'-6' depending. The small ones (2') are in 1 gallon pots and the rest are in 3 gallon pots. $ of theese are coming out this friday I think, but they are still packing on weight so we'll see what happens.There are like 9 plants here

Here are some pics.

100_0978.JPG

100_0979.JPG

100_0982.JPG

100_0952.JPG

Schlen, that plant in the pic on the left is a killer, man I hope mine are near that. They look like they have recieved just the right amount of fert due to the healthy dark green color yet no yellow bottom leaves...good job!

Keep me posted on their yield and smoke....:))

Will do. That plant is in a 1 gallon grow bag and should yield about a z. The pic next to it is a side shot of a bud on that same plant.

So is that plant on the left ready to flower, it looks about ready to me....Big Buds!!!

I'm looking at this friday 1/19/07 but if the trichs are still clear and they are still putting on weight then they will continue to grow for another week. On friday it pits them right around 8 weeks in flower. Thanks for the kind words Donny.

Yeah today was the day and the plants came down :) . With 4 buds I obtained just under 1lb of wet weight. So I figure it should put me at about 1/4 lb dry weight. I couldn't haddle these without sticking to everything I touched

Here are some pics. In my absentmindedness I didn't put anything in there for size reference but the small ones are just around 24" long :rolleyes: while the other 2 are closer to 48". :eek: MMMM...MMMMMM.....MMMMMM.

2.0.jpg

2.2.jpg

4.5.jpg

5.5.jpg

Good job man,

I'm right behind you, should be harvesting in about 3-4 weeks. I hope I have the same results you did, damn, that's alot of weed. I don't sell so I guess I'd be set for my smoking for a long time. What plans do you have for your next grow? Just curious.....

In my room I always have white widow plants at different stages. I try to harvest 4 at a time in 2 week iontervals and replace those as soon as they come out. So my next harvest will be in like 2-3 weeks. Clones are cut 1-2 weeks prior to harvest and rooted with Vita-grow obtaining a 100% success rate. This way I have a perpetual harvest with approx 20 in the grow room at all times. :) :)

In my room I always have white widow plants at different stages. I try to harvest 4 at a time in 2 week iontervals and replace those as soon as they come out. So my next harvest will be in like 2-3 weeks. Clones are cut 1-2 weeks prior to harvest and rooted with Vita-grow obtaining a 100% success rate. This way I have a perpetual harvest with approx 20 in the grow room at all times. :) :)

Keep picking peoples brains and I'm sure that you'll have a good harvest with top quality bud.

I got 1.5 dried ounces from this plant...

IM000243.jpg

final.jpg

good luck!

momma said life is like a pot plant....you never know what you gonna get!

Latest posts

Back