Yikes! Should have done this first.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p0ison

Reaction score
I dont know if this is one of those boards where everyone gets bent out of shape if you dont do one of these first. Doesnt seem like it, but i'll apologize anyway.

Well anyway, my name is ****, I'm 19 years old and I live in Washington. I listen to LOTS of classic rock, psychedelic rock and pretty much anything thats genuinely good. (Think Hendrix, Dylan, Floyd, Zeppelin, Lennon and so on)

I'm a first time grower and I've been lurking around this forum for a while (for all of the useful info, of course) so I decided I should just join.

So hey everyone! :)

Welcome Poison.

I editted out your name. First rule of posting in any forum is never give out too many details about yourself. Even first names. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seein your posts. :D
Lots of very cool members here. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Mutt said:
Welcome Poison.

I editted out your name. First rule of posting in any forum is never give out too many details about yourself. Even first names. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seein your posts. :D
Lots of very cool members here. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Oh thanks :) Yeah I never really think twice about giving out my name but I guess maybe I should in this case. haha..

welcome to the MP see ya around man. there is lot and lot of info here so dont be a stranger

large-smiley-017.gif
Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya aboard. Hope to see ya around in the forums.
00000002.gif

Hi Poisen, I live in the same general area as you...so welcome aboard. :)

ire,ire,ire PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Latest posts

Back