Yipes...what is happening!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idunnowhatsgoingon

Reaction score
I'm about 4.5 weeks into flowering and I noticed some brown spots trailing along the edges of the budding leaves. Can I cut the brown spots off? What does it mean?
HOW to PROPERLY upload images

7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.
...SITE RULES

In the middle of the pic you can see the brown spots. My camera won't cooperate with me at the moment, but on 2 or three bud spots on both plants...the tiny little leaves have that brown along the edges on both sides...and looks very uniform.

Did you spray or posibbley get it wet some how? it looks like light burn or soap burn

I'd say it's nothing to worry about too. Just for future reference...cutting leaves off of a plant will NEVER help it. Good luck:).

bomb said it . cutting is usually not beneficial , if its just the edges or tips doing this sounds like you have given it just a little too many nutes , lay off the nutes for a bit they should come out of it pretty quickly , just water ,trying too fix a problem and adding , a bunch of stuff , with out knowing for sure whats wrong can cause serious problems ....hope this helps :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back