yippie skippy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Sorry for the post, but after all the GN talk. I started to get nervous about my order. but it arrived today.

YIPPIE. I always love it when it comes in smooth. Blue Mystic and Northern Lights True Indica. Freebie was Durban PoisonxSkunk #1. (anyone have any experience with that strain info would be great).

I am happy and can sleep better again. :D
00000045.gif

Despite whatever is said about GN. He delivered, I don't care if he is a **** or what ever. As long as I don't get ripped.

Thanks dude. but...

I was wondering on stank level. 1 being the least and 10 being, better move to the woods cause its going to stink up a five mile radius. hahahaha.

Also is it tough or really sensitive like a white strain.

whats up Mutt. glad to see you got your beans. that durbon poison x skunk #1 is hard to find any info on and the info i did find is not good. alot of people that received them say that they have poor germination rates but i say who cares there free.

yeah, @ IC mag he even siad that some of the "freebie" beans have been on his shelf for 2-3 yrs. so that would account for low germ rates. but If I get one mom, **** it it was a strain I didn't have before. :D . I just know to grow one ASAP to get more beans.

Hey guys, I want to get some good quality seeds, the plants i'm growing now are bag seed and i want to start another grow in my spare bedroom with all the info i have gotten. Can you recommend a good site to get seeds. I've read and heard all the talk about GN and the feds and shit, so it had me kinda worried about ordering seeds. Oh and I live in the U.S.

whats up Bouq. IMO its not a good time to order any beans. with all the shit going on right now i wouldn't risk the chance but thats just me. in Mutts sig you will find a link to seedbanks if you want to try and order from someone.

Just remember the rules when ordering. UPS store PO box. (someplaces I think still don't check for ID). Fake name. don't send to your grow location. Money order. I fill out the name. Cash I am always worried about it gettin taken. Never ever, ever, EVER post the stealth method on a forum. Lurk around other forums too to see what is getting confiscated or bogus seeds. (word of mouth is great on in this business). forget all the other crap like soap opera stuff. That is rumors and shit. but when it comes to getting ripped off. people will tell the truth on that. IMO. I would stick to England seed banks(some banks are located in Amsterdam, but ship out of England that is a good thing). Canada is too hot IMHO. two banks have been nailed. Look for stealth shipping notices and destruction of shipping records.

cool cool, all great info. I will use it to my advantage. Thanks again

The durban poison X skunk #1 seeds are supposedly having poor germination because they are not being germinated correctly. Do not take this as gospel but they are supposed to have a very hard hull. So you may want to skuff them. They also require a vast amount of water to be germinated and they can take up to 4 weeks.

I do not remember where I fould this info but take it for what it is worth.

will some one messege me and tell me *** IMO or IMHO means I have no idea....
"steath method"? I feel like the dweeb who dosent understand the lingo of the cool kids.

Your Moms Box said:
will some one messege me and tell me *** IMO or IMHO means I have no idea....
"steath method"? I feel like the dweeb who dosent understand the lingo of the cool kids.
what up Your Moms Box. IMO means IN MY OPINION and IMHO means IN MY OWN OPINION. i think?;)

in my "H"umble opinion
"stealth method" referrs to how/where seeds are hidden in order to infiltrate the customs security.

Thanks for asking that question Your Mom's Box. Now I don't have to be the one that didn't know what the hell it meant.

Latest posts

Back