Yo I need Help STAT!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLKbabay

Reaction score
alright I transplanted my clone of bubble kush yesterday and now the leaves are wilting and the stem is turning brown at the bottom of the stem I have a flourescent set up that they are under. Its in all organic soil and i used foxfarm for it also What do I do?

It could just be stress from the transplant, usually after the 2nd or 3rd day they start to adapt. You should not be using nutes if thats what you mean by the fox farm comment, or were you refering to fox farm soil?. Make shure the grow medium isnt to wet either, and if you want to give the plant something beneficial right now, give it some vitamins and hormones to help ease the transition to its new grow medium. Hope this can help, peace and love!!!!!!!
Roken.

Hey NLK. It sounds like transplant shock to me also. The last time I transplanted, my leaves wilted a bit also. Did you use the same soil mix as the original? Also, you are referring to your plant as a clone. How old is it? If the roots are not developed enough and you transplant too soon, it can surely send your girl into shock. Go ahead and give her a light feeding, and hope for the best. Keep that flouro close. Good luck

Superthrive is best for helping with shock....You can pick it up at lowes or home depot

Latest posts

Back