Yo JAAM...pics of WhiffleBall Bat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good bro. From seed correct? How long did you veg her? What medium? She sure looks like a yielder to me, would love to see how she grows from clone. Any guess how long she may go?
Keep it goin and healing vibes to tha Fam.
B.P.

Hey broski how's those wiffle bat's goin ? I know u gotta lot goin on right now hope all is well .....

freethebeans said:
Hey broski how's those wiffle bat's goin ? I know u gotta lot goin on right now hope all is well .....

She isn't gonna win any beauty contests but she is getting there...I am battling a bad cold but might get to take pics tonight.

freethebeans said:
How's these wiffle bat's end up buddy ?

Lots of stretch but the smoke has been an uppy high with a real nice taste. Buds were very Sativa like....lighter and not as dense as Indicas but still good daytime smoke. My wife loves it...both taste and high wise. Will see if I can shoot some pics of the dried and cured buds.

freethebeans said:
Did those big long cola's fill in nicely for ya ?

Yeah I wound up with two real long colas that filled in nicely...:) They definitely reminded me of subby gear.

Latest posts

Back