Yo JAAM...pics of WhiffleBall Bat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
This is a cross of Sub's Qleaner x CSD....the beans were made by our very own JAAM and freethebeans. I believe they chucked a lil pollen and got a handful of beans. I was lucky enough to be asked to grow out a cpl. I hve two females in flower right now. I pulled one out to shoot some pics and this is no easy feat as she is huge.:hubba: She probably won't come out the tent again till harvest. :)

Whiffle Ball Bat is how I described them to him as far as grow wise...they hve these really long top colas like the size of a whiffle ball bat. They are filling in nicely so she might yield well.:hubba:

P2110021.JPG P2110022.JPG P2110023.JPG P2110024.JPG

As always HL nice buds:aok:

Lemon Jack said:
Ill take a swing with on of em hehe :D

Hehe...you wldn't need pine tar for grip...:)

pcduck said:
As always HL nice buds:aok:

Thanks pc....Not a big fan of growing these long legged Sat hvy crosses but this one shld be worth it.

Hey hammy lookin goood.... Had a feeling that this cross was gonna grow some bats... How long has she been flowering ? Cuz both the parents def grow some fatties!

freethebeans said:
Hey hammy lookin goood.... Had a feeling that this cross was gonna grow some bats... How long has she been flowering ? Cuz both the parents def grow some fatties!

Thanks free....I will hve to check my notes and see. I lost track with the holidays and everything else going on.

Hot Damn!! those are def fillin out nicely Hammy... Shes got legs and she knows how to use them...

Sorry I havent been around in a few days... been trying to finish movin... its terrible but almost done...

Looking good bro... Hope she finishes purple + DANK...

No problem JAAMster......hope the move goes well. My life is quite hectic right now as well. My mom was rushed to the ER last week and she is still in the hospital and I just found out my brother was rushed to the ER early this morning for an emergency surgery. When it rains it seems to pour.

Hamster Lewis said:
No problem JAAMster......hope the move goes well. My life is quite hectic right now as well. My mom was rushed to the ER last week and she is still in the hospital and I just found out my brother was rushed to the ER early this morning for an emergency surgery. When it rains it seems to pour.

Wow bro, thats rough, hope it all works out for everyone involved.

dman1234 said:
Wow bro, thats rough, hope it all works out for everyone involved.

Thanks dman....my bro is gonna be fine. Still don't know about my Mom. Hopefully all will be well.

Hamster Lewis said:

O man.... Thats terrible... I hope they both have a speedy recovery bud...

So far 2012 has not been so good... :(

Damn! All this out of a Solo beer cup? Amazing! ;)

pretty good hammy just workin alot and yea its me jaam got the itch to grow again and here i am but no autos this time lol

Latest posts

Back