Yo Mutt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
any chance that moroccan hash you so loved look anything like this??

mmmm ...nothing better than handrubbed hash ;)

MoroccanHash 004 (Medium).jpg

:eek: Be still my beating heart. That hunk of sweet goodness would last me all year.:eek:
I love lookin at hash pictures. Thanks Lunatics. Wish I could come up there and take a hash making seminar from ya. ;) :D

alas that is not from the makings of myself....that is genuine from Morocco....i used to have a friend who could get it here and there....that ship long sailed :( all i have is the pics left to drool over

but i bet zen has a wee chunk left...hes always got something sweet like that hidden

but yup....come on up...we shall use the tumbler and smoke some kif :D

That was Authentic!!!!
Damn!!!!! Now I am jealous.

Here is a site with some eye drool. They advertise the fake crap, but have nice pics of the real stuff. ;)
http://www.420hash.com/

I liked the Nepalese Temple Balls. but that was way to "habit" forming. ;)
but the one time I smoked it I was in love.

Damnit...I think I need to start spreadin rep better. Said I need to spread it around more. but you know I Loves ya Lunatics anyway. ;)
Thanks for the pic. Its one my desktop for the night. ;)
Then back to the kids pics on it tomorrow.

well i am certainly glad you enjoyed the pic :D and yeah....spread rep around man ;)

now you got me wishing i had taken more pics of that when i had it :(

didn't any1 ever tell ya that the nepalese temple hash was replaced by afghani temple hash in the 80's commercially? i think its www.420hash.com

well dam, maybe i should read the whole thread, maybe, huh?

Latest posts

Back