yoo help in a drug test and i need some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wanntoncuzz

alright so this friday night that just passed i took 2 little hits from a chronic roach, and i have a drug test on tuesday for this thing called Drug Court and i was wondering if smoking meth would help clean up your system since THC stays in your fat cells and since meth makes you skinny would it take some THC outta my system? and ive been drinking alchohol, cranberry juice, and water since friday,taking about 4 to 6 urines a day

someone pleazz give me some advice

Seriously man, did you just ask everyone if smoking some Meth would help you pass a drug test?

That's pretty funny man. You musta been high as a kite when you wrote that.

Hhaahahahahahahaahaa, I'm gonna remember that one.

naw cuzz you dont get it, i smoked some **** on friday night after smoking some bud, and by the time tuesday comes ill be clean off ****, i just gotta worry about the 2 hits i had, but ey i was asking for advice foo you aint gotta be bringing your smart remarks in this

wanntoncuzz said:
naw cuzz you dont get it, i smoked some **** on friday night after smoking some bud, and by the time tuesday comes ill be clean off ****, i just gotta worry about the 2 hits i had, but ey i was asking for advice foo you aint gotta be bringing your smart remarks in this
No, I'm sorry, but I do get it. Anyone who puts Meth into their body is out of their mind or just plain stupid.

Here on this MARIJUANA forum, we don't talk about any of the stupid drugs like Heroin, Coke, Acid, METH or PCP.

We have enough problems trying to get the world to accept marijuana without associating ourselves with the stupid drugs.

If you're on em, turn your brain back on and get back off of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back