Yooo new here, and new grower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trey

Reaction score
Hey everyone, super glad to find this forum and excited to get some feedback and get to know some folks! So this is my first time growing and I'm nervous, excited, trying to learn some patience lol. But I am on day 18 since germination. So I am doing a small grow in a aero garden, just to get my feet wet and see how things go. I've put a lot of work into this so far and I think everything is looking good. As far as lighting, temp, humidity, Ph, all of that. I think I got the latest picture uploaded if so any feedback would be appreciated!!

Attachments

• 15822559189798285740960446077638.jpg
    15822559189798285740960446077638.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 15822559375145750851516532892865.jpg
    15822559375145750851516532892865.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 15822559560322849518010805586478.jpg
    15822559560322849518010805586478.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 24
Trey -- Welcome to MP !- Plants look good !- There's not many of us root sprayers around !- Nice to see someone willing to give it a shot !- I use the big black 35 gallon totes with the yellow checkerboard lid -- I can help U with some the problems I've encountered ?-- U got a timer on your pump ?- -I run mine 15 minutes on 15 off ! - The pump can warm up your nute water and cause U problems especially in the hot southern summers - more water can hold more heat so I use about 12 gallons in my boxes - !- I use a filtered 396 GPH pump It's glued to a ceramic tile for stability with a square figure 8 PVC spray manifold attached to the top with an the enclosed adapters with the pump - A filter is important it will help keep your micro sprayers from clogging !- Looks like your nute formula is working fine !- Just keep doing what U doing !- I got into aero when I got some bugs in my dirt - bought an aero cloner and took the tops off my plants and put them in the cloner !- They rooted and I began working out a nute recipe !- Do U use EM1 ?-- If not get some !- It's worth it !- I still use the 2 inch aero baskets and collars !
The plants get bud heavy in bloom they can fall over so I flip what I call my midgets to bloom small !- Maybe little over a foot tall shaped into a bush !-- This can get complicated !- Look me up if U have any questions !- I get kinda lazy and don' t always see new post !- I'm over at the Home of the Old Farts Club in the coffee table section regularly ! --Best wishes on the grow !

Trey -- Welcome to MP !- Plants look good !- There's not many of us root sprayers around !- Nice to see someone willing to give it a shot !- I use the big black 35 gallon totes with the yellow checkerboard lid -- I can help U with some the problems I've encountered ?-- U got a timer on your pump ?- -I run mine 15 minutes on 15 off ! - The pump can warm up your nute water and cause U problems especially in the hot southern summers - more water can hold more heat so I use about 12 gallons in my boxes - !- I use a filtered 396 GPH pump It's glued to a ceramic tile for stability with a square figure 8 PVC spray manifold attached to the top with an the enclosed adapters with the pump - A filter is important it will help keep your micro sprayers from clogging !- Looks like your nute formula is working fine !- Just keep doing what U doing !- I got into aero when I got some bugs in my dirt - bought an aero cloner and took the tops off my plants and put them in the cloner !- They rooted and I began working out a nute recipe !- Do U use EM1 ?-- If not get some !- It's worth it !- I still use the 2 inch aero baskets and collars !
The plants get bud heavy in bloom they can fall over so I flip what I call my midgets to bloom small !- Maybe little over a foot tall shaped into a bush !-- This can get complicated !- Look me up if U have any questions !- I get kinda lazy and don' t always see new post !- I'm over at the Home of the Old Farts Club in the coffee table section regularly ! --Best wishes on the grow !
Awesome! And thank you! Yeah this is a very small set up, just a little over a gallon. What is EM1?? I used a root enhancer during the sprout stage and just added some veg nutes...my Ph is hovering around 6.2 I think it could be lower but plants seem happy. I've noticed my water temp is a little high around 78° and this little system I just run the pump 24 hours. Have you seen the miracle grow aero gardens? A friend gave it to me so I decided to give it a shot, but it has inspired me to build a bigger setup. If you are cool with it I'd love to see your setup!

Trey I'm having trouble posting pics right now - There are pics of my set up in the pages of the OFC ( old farts club )-- My boxes have those 35 squares on the lid - I drilled the 2 inch holes with a door knob hole saw - I got high and drilled everyone of them - makes a 34 spot cloner /grower box !- Some of the others I only put 6 or 8 holes in them !
I got a head injury and tend to extremes !- I got close to a dozen of these aero boxes !- I'm in east Texas helping my nephew set up a dirt grow while I wait for my house to sell so I can get me a little secluded place over here !- Get myself set back up and start cranking it out again !- I'm a cloner !- As U will be soon as I get U lined out !- I once ran a White Widow cloning from clones for over 4 and a half years !-
I use 2 grow areas to run a continuous grow !- Veg at 18/6 and bloom at 12/12 !-

Sounds awesome man! I'll have to go check that out. I'm originally from Texas! Spent time out in east Texas as well. I've been in Oklahoma for 8 years now and medical is legal now so it's going hard here!

I'm looking for a place here in the Big Thicket !- I'm 65 and weed gonna be my second career !- I 've got family in OK too but I want to smoke my 1st legal joint in my own land !- I'm making my stand here !- I do a 4 part bloom rotation of 60 day finishers - That means I move something to bloom every 2 weeks after 2 months they start coming out of bloom every 2 weeks !-- I'm not a fan of trimming so this breaks it up into smaller harvest !- I don't have seed to anything I bought anymore -U can't buy clones in Texas so I make my own -- I got a bunch of girls all from seed from growers at the OFC or things I bred from them !- I need to get it down to the best 6 or so ---I grow my indicas and I'm Snow Lotus heavy !--

Welcome Trey. You’ve come tot he right place. You’ll find lots of people willing to give advice along the way.

Latest posts

Back