yooper420

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, user name that I don't know. :( Did you have a different user name back in 2016?
A lot has been going on in life, but I found a moment to zone back in and check in a bit. Appreciate the welcoming.

I actually hoped, in a strange way. :) Even though I knew it wouldn't be.
No I didn’t have a user name back then but do enjoy meeting some of the older members that stop in for a visit now and then. Maybe it isn’t exactly like you remember it here but maybe it’s even better. Do you have a garden growing?

Another fallen brother is celebrating his Birthday from above looking down upon us. Yooper's Birthday is today. Lets all smoke one in his honor. Happy Birthday Yooper.

giphy.gif

I remember Yooper great man. RIP

No I didn’t have a user name back then but do enjoy meeting some of the older members that stop in for a visit now and then. Maybe it isn’t exactly like you remember it here but maybe it’s even better. Do you have a garden growing?

Yes I have had one going for a solid 10+ years now. This place was one of the places I started and learned a ton from.

Last edited:
Yes I have also learned so much from this site. Wow 13 years is a while. What strands are you growing and are you a tent grower as well as outside?

Happy you guys are excited that I'm back.
I'll answer this real quick but if you want any other questions answered then please either post in one of my old journals or even then, message me. I don't want to hi-jack Yoopers thread for me to be welcomed back. ❤️
Tents only. 1 veg, 2 flower, 1 clone. Strains current: Sage N Sour, Triple Mendo Cream, Banana Punch Breath, Dark Plasma.

Happy you guys are excited that I'm back.
I'll answer this real quick but if you want any other questions answered then please either post in one of my old journals or even then, message me. I don't want to hi-jack Yoopers thread for me to be welcomed back. ❤️
Tents only. 1 veg, 2 flower, 1 clone. Strains current: Sage N Sour, Triple Mendo Cream, Banana Punch Breath, Dark Plasma.
Try the O'l farts or Misfits threads.

Don’t worry so much about hi-jacking threads around here. We drift a lot. Why don’t you post your page you want us to follow along on…

‘’sounds like a nice line up.

Latest posts

Back