You can’t complain when you’ve got Mary Jane.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby Guzman

Bobby Ganjapreneur
Reaction score
Bonjour Blasters!

Just wanted to introduce myself and get connected with folks. Bobby Ganjapreneur here from Winnipeg (Winterpeg lol) It's kind of a necessity to blaze up here due to the extreme weather. Believe it or not, one of my hobbies is to just visit local dispensaries and stare at the products until I fall in love with em 😂. The best part, I woke up last week and went on to have a cup of tea in my livin room and I saw this new dope ass weed store opening up right in front of my building. lol we're meant to be. This is the actual view from my livin room window. Look so goochie!!
IMG_20210513_124821.jpg

Welcome aboard the passion my friend.

Welcome Bobby. Probably not gonna find a lot of people here that make a hobby out of visiting dispensaries. Most here are into growing or learning to grow their own. Dispensaries here are forced to tax the crap of the products they sell.

Ever think about growing for yourself and getting away from places like that. Just like a titty bar......bad habit. ha ha.

Welcome,

I would visit dispensaries. It is not legal yet where I live, so if I went traveling I might do that to see what people are smoking. I probably wouldn't buy anything though because I am cheap and grow my own.

Latest posts

Back