You Can Tell You Are From The Country If......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ain't Country until you have jumped a chicken................................. LOL
Hopper & Hippie will understand

Yup. Plus I spent two years in the Army Infantry but now I am not allowed to have a weapon because I have a Medical Marijuana License. Come near me and I will take my false teeth out an knaw you to death....

Yowza... I'll tellya, Pilgrims... if it hadn't been for @bigsur51, I dunno what I would have done. The first thing they do is come and inspect your home. No guns. And since I've had a CCW for fifty-plus years...

Big helped, then sicced me on Boo, who as we all know is too fargin generous for his own good. Then another helped, and life is good.

Although I am getting as low as whale ****. Thank goodness for the volcano. It really stretches out the stuff because you have zerio waste -- ya breathe the smoke back into the bag instead of making evanescent clouds in the sky.

Yowza... I'll tellya, Pilgrims... if it hadn't been for @bigsur51, I dunno what I would have done. The first thing they do is come and inspect your home. No guns. And since I've had a CCW for fifty-plus years...

Big helped, then sicced me on Boo, who as we all know is too fargin generous for his own good. Then another helped, and life is good.

Although I am getting as low as whale ****. Thank goodness for the volcano. It really stretches out the stuff because you have zerio waste -- ya breathe the smoke back into the bag instead of making evanescent clouds in the sky.
WAIT WALT

Are you really doing this? I would imagine you may be enhancing your high with the lack of Oxygen LOL,
Maybe not.

Why do you breath it back into the bag?

RESET FOR CLARITY -- Becuz this is important for anyone who wants/needs to really stretch out their stash.

The hotbox idea sounds fun... but there definitely could be an oxygen-deprivation problem (headache). And you'd stink like a prairie fire.

I do not breathe exclusively from the bag. Nossir. I take a hit, hold it for less than a second, and breathe it back into the bag.

Then I breathe normal atmosphere. I have a nice spot out of the sun under my ylang-ylang tree.

One other thing (late edit add, here): The vapor from the Volcano is essentially odorless. Perhaps a light perfume scent if anything.

I noticed when I first got it that the Volcano bag can hold about four hits and then it is empty. I could clearly see the vapor/smoke drifting away into my mini-jungle. When it is empty, ya gotta refill that bag, thereby using a lot of weed.

If you exhale after about ten hits and cannot see any vapor/smoke, then you stop putting the hits back in the bag, because you have taken it all in without losing a single teensy bit of vapor. You've cleared out every bit of vapor that was in the bag. No loss.

So what you guys would use in a little pipe if five minutes will last me most of a day.

And it sure tastes far better than burning, and does not make you cough like Cheech Marin after smoking a cockroach. Leaves no gooey black-icky anywhere, either.

I hope this is a contribution to the knowledge here.

Last edited:
I'm a county boy. LOL.
Born and raised in L.A.county.
Born in the city of Alhambra.
Raised and lived in the San Gabriel valley till I was 35.
My mom's mom was pure Russian. Built like a little shit brick house.
My mom's dad was pure Indian.
About 6'7 280lbs. Biggest Indian I've ever seen.
Very poor as you can imagine.
Never seen either one with a job.
But seen them with a tall schlitz or pabst in their hands from the time they woke up to when they went to sleep..
Lived in a old little one bedroom house on a dirt road.
I was raised upper middle class.
Mostly in West Covina.
Had anything I wanted if I asked for it. But that's not what I wanted.
At 10 years old I was mowing the yards of 15 neighbor's for $10,00 a week and washing the cars of 20 neighbor's for $5.00 a week.
I opened a bank account and saved every penny. That's $250.00 a week.
You see I was the youngest in my family. And I saw my older brother and sister take advantage of our parents for everything they could get . Then in return show them NO respect.
Both of them were **** ups and still are..
I wanted to earn my way.
By the time I hit 13.
I had over $3600.00 in the bank.
More than I have now,LMFAO.
I bought all my own school clothes. If I wanted a toy I bought it. Also at 13 I smoked my first joint. I found a lid in my sister's bedroom. And me and a buddy rolled a joint and it was on.
We ended up smoking almost that whole lid.
Him and I partnered up and doubled the jobs I had.
It was a good thing cause we started abusing every drug we could get our hands on.
But I still paid for everything I wanted. That same year my stepdad and I bought me a Elco.
Started going to ball games , concerts, and hunting.
My hunting was a little different than the rest of you.
I hunted for chicks. LOL.
Once I got a taste of that.
I went hunting every day and night.
So us city boy's know a little about hunting.
And I'll tell you what.
I ate everything I caught. LMFAO.
LATER.......

Nice story HerbWatcher but have you ever milked a cow.....

giphy.gif

me neither......

Born and raised in the city, at 19 married my high school sweet heart. At age 21 bought 20 acres for $21,500.00. Had $1,500.00 down-payment. Mortgage payment was$256.52 per month on a 20 year mortgage (didn't have 30 yr in 1974) 15.5% interest. Could have bought a full 100 acre farm down the road for $32,000.00 bu that scared us too much. I was making $3.20 per and my wife $2.60 we saved most everything she made for the down-payment. Gallon of gas was$.32

Renovated the old bank barn mixed too much of the concrete 1 bag at a time for about half the barn. Bank barn part was 40x60 with a 30x70 ft lean. Had a finance contract with a local feed mill $1.50 per pig I bought all my feed from them I got all the profits. Had capacity for about 400 to 450 fat hogs finished from 40 lb to market size at 220. One thing's for sure, if you go out and buy 400 weiner pigs you pick up things pretty fast.

Could go on and on....... cashless cropped 320 acres for 15 years near the end. Corn wheat and soybeans mostly with some specialty crops, black Lima and kidney beans.

20 cows and calves in there somewhere biggest tractor was a 2955 jd and biggest combine was a 9500 jd.

To this day I miss picking good standing corn the most.

Latest posts

Back