You Can Tell You Are From The Country If......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice story HerbWatcher but have you ever milked a cow.....

giphy.gif

me neither......
Milk out of the neighbour's bulk tank. $1.00 a gallon on the honour system.

i was born in the city, but lived in the country part of houston. we moved to the country when i hit the 6th grade. nothing like the piney woods in southeast texas, lots of water and wild hogs. have been put up a tree by a piney woods rooter (hog for you city boys) more time then i care to remember. we had gardens, hunted and fished. pute now i understand your name and you need to try some red eye gravy and the next time try some mater gravy on them homemade biscuits. wife grew up in a country town but is more city, lots of things change after you marry.

Thanks Weedhopper. I've moved to a rural location half an hour from the city. I have 2,000 sq m of garden and 3,000 more of wild land immediately behind it. And the new legalization bill is due to be passed in December. But it only allows 4 plants! Well, they are going to be planted in damn big tubs, is all I can say! I harvested 7 nice indicas since I moved in, (July) and still have 3 sativas outdoors and 1 AK48 / Indica cross.
I did get two chickens. But they got bored and flew away to join their mates,

Anybody do any frog gigging....12' flat bottom boat, gunny sack and a flash light is all ya need. I had a different way that was lots more fun. I would us a stiff tip spinning rod, treble hook and a piece of red cloth attached to the hook. I would walk the high banks looking down on the bank. When I saw a big bull frog I would dangle the red rag in front to the frog.....bam, he would jump at the rag every time thinking it was a bug or something. The treble hook did the rest....frog legs for dinner.

tenor.gif

Anybody do any frog gigging....12' flat bottom boat, gunny sack and a flash light is all ya need. I had a different way that was lots more fun. I would us a stiff tip spinning rod, treble hook and a piece of red cloth attached to the hook. I would walk the high banks looking down on the bank. When I saw a big bull frog I would dangle the red rag in front to the frog.....bam, he would jump at the rag every time thinking it was a bug or something. The treble hook did the rest....frog legs for dinner.

tenor.gif
Dang Looks like the frog is dinning on Baby Opossum

Thanks Weedhopper. I've moved to a rural location half an hour from the city. I have 2,000 sq m of garden and 3,000 more of wild land immediately behind it. And the new legalization bill is due to be passed in December. But it only allows 4 plants! Well, they are going to be planted in damn big tubs, is all I can say! I harvested 7 nice indicas since I moved in, (July) and still have 3 sativas outdoors and 1 AK48 / Indica cross.
I did get two chickens. But they got bored and flew away to join their mates,
Damn bro thats a huge garden. Awesome 👍

If you still wake up at the age of 60 plus at 3am looking to feed and tend the flocks.
and no one came LOL

You ride a horse bareback and with a hackamore cause you are your horse know each other so well he thinks just like you.....Oh and your to lazy to saddle the horse. At one time we had over 100 head of horses....they are a pain in the a s s. They are experts at finding a way to get on the other side of the fence. The grass really isn't greener......

When I was younger I used to ride both theses vehicles to a little hick town named Usk to visit my girlfriend.
They are both still operational today but the girlfriend has been gone for decades.
ferry.jpg

cable car.jpg

Latest posts

Back