you give up and i will

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
im tryin to get my mother to give up the cigs as i hate them and know they will be the death of her when i put this to her she says you give up your weed and ill give up my cigs i tell her weed has never killed no one old yin and thousands die each day threw tobaco it then gets heated shes never got 1 out her hand eny ideas peeps or should i just give up on it i put it to her every time i visit

jesuse said:
im tryin to get my mother to give up the cigs as i hate them and know they will be the death of her when i put this to her she says you give up your weed and ill give up my cigs i tell her weed has never killed no one old yin and thousands die each day threw tobaco it then gets heated shes never got 1 out her hand eny ideas peeps or should i just give up on it i put it to her every time i visit
Shes a grown woman, she will smoke if she wants. I do understand your side though trust me, but when it boils down to it, I bet you could quit weed and she wouldnt quit smoking.

if the weed was killing me id give it up i dont beleive in all the crystel ball pish but my wife was way to a sycic and she came right out with my mothers name and started griping her thout and told my wife you must get this ladie to stop smokeing and not so long ago my sis was doin some shoping when a spook stoped her and told her her mother has to stop smokeing it all freaked me a bit and promoted me to get on her case all the more

Buy her some nicotine gum, it worked for me. Warning, I enjoyed the gum more than cigarettes and it took a year to quit the gum :hubba: Try the 4 mg Nicorette.

All you can do buddy is tell her you love her and wish she would quit and leave it at that. Nobody can quit an addiction until they are ready. Pestering her, and that is how she is going to take it, will only take her mind away from the need to do it for herself.

jesuse said:
if the weed was killing me id give it up i dont beleive in all the crystel ball pish but my wife was way to a sycic and she came right out with my mothers name and started griping her thout and told my wife you must get this ladie to stop smokeing and not so long ago my sis was doin some shoping when a spook stoped her and told her her mother has to stop smokeing it all freaked me a bit and promoted me to get on her case all the more

What? :confused2:

i've been trying to quit that too... the problem is, i know it's horrible for me, but whenever i think about it i just can't help myself.

Mr. Vandolay, maybe I will try the gum. Always just thought the gum was kinda ineffective.

I am an ex nicotine addict and I know how difficult it is to break that addiction. Please, investigate the latest methods - I understand that nowadays there are some quite advanced pills and potions. But at the end of the day, you haved to really want to stop.

jesuse said:

Yea I don't necessarily believe this about weed not hurting/killing people. I believe that no one has ever overdosed on marijuana, but let's be honest. When you smoke anything, anything at all, you are INHALING FIRE. You are smoking butane lighter fluid, what is actually in the cigarette/pipe, and any chemicals that were put on it. There is not doubt in my mind that smoking pot is "bad" for you. If someone smokes two packs a day, someone else smokes 10 joints a day, and a third person smokes neither, the complete non-smoker is probably going to be a lot healthier as they get older.

-SSF-

i get wot your saying ssf but i dont smoke joints unless it just all green that in it but yes smokeing anything is bad for you iv been recently thinking of just vapeing and eating my herb but it jus dont get me the way i like to be iv smoked weed from an very early age my first pipe i was only a 9year old kid .///with the sumer just round the corner ill smoke as much bongs with a magglass and the sun to burn the herb but the flame will come out at night time but when sucking a bong with a lighter flame it sure ant just herb your inhaleing i try to just touch my green on the bowle with the flame to get it lit then suck less flame you get more flavor from your weed you taste it more

She is going to have to WANT to quit or it won't work. IMO, there is truly nothing you can do to induce someone to quit smoking cigarettes if they do not want to.

I do have to say that I think that quitting cigarettes is the best thing I have ever done for myself in my entire life. I have been tobacco free for 8 years now.

The Hemp Goddess said:
She is going to have to WANT to quit or it won't work. IMO, there is truly nothing you can do to induce someone to quit smoking cigarettes if they do not want to.

I do have to say that I think that quitting cigarettes is the best thing I have ever done for myself in my entire life. I have been tobacco free for 8 years now.
Congrats!:D

The Hemp Goddess said:

Ten and a half for me!!:yay:

Latest posts

Back