"You heard of the low rider well this is the high rider"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As believe it or not this is deciduous herbaceous perennial strain!
Wait.. aren't all strains deciduous perennials? Can't we 'regenerate' a plant consistently indoors? Can't this happen to a really healthy outdoor plant by nature too?

Hype, over nothing.

Idk perennial is a plant that lives more the 2 years correct?

I assume it means it lives many season/yrs.:confused2:

Anyone with a 'mother' plant can confirm the years part. Anyone who's regenerated their plant after harvest can confirm the season part (atleast from a farmer's viewpoint). Can any one confirm if they normally regenerate outdoors? Do they shed leaves, and just releaf the next season like trees?

Megatron said:
Where's Hick to edit this?:hubba: :D

;).. thanks meg'..you got me..:p "nice catch"..

I probably shouldn't have referred to this guy as a Bozo either. He has likely much time and effort in to developing this strain.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A perennial plant or perennial (Latin per, "through", annus, "year") is a plant that lives for more than two years.[1] When used as a noun, this term applies specifically to perennial herbaceous plants, even though woody plants like shrubs and trees are also perennial in their habit.
Perennials, especially small flowering plants, grow and bloom over the spring and summer and then die back every autumn and winter, then return in the spring from their root-stock rather than seeding themselves as an annual plant does. These are known as herbaceous perennials. However, depending on the rigors of local climate, a plant that is a perennial in its native habitat, or in a milder garden, may be treated by a gardener as an annual and planted out every year, from seed, from cuttings or from divisions.

Latest posts

Back