You know its gonna be a bad day when.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
You know its gonna be a bad day when...
  • You wake up face down on the pavement.​
  • You call suicide prevention and they put you on hold.​
  • You put your Bra on backwards and it fits better.​
  • You want to put on the clothes you wore home last night and there aren't any.​
  • You wake up from a hard nights drinkin to discover that your waterbed broke...then realize you don't have a waterbed.​
Got any more anyone?​

Well, when I used to drink, I woke up in parking lots, truck beds, peoples yards that I didn't know, that kinda thing..... I'd say those are pretty bad ways to start the day;)

........when you wake up in a nice warm bath, only to discover it's a big pot over an open fire!

naturalhi said:
........when you wake up in a nice warm bath, only to discover it's a big pot over an open fire!

I hope that I'm not the only one on these forums who hasn't had this happen to them

hey ganj,,,,,deep signature ,,,,,did you write it ,,,either way, nice ,p,l,r

I once woke up thinking it was Saturday...long story short it was Tuesday, I'd missed work (called in drunk) and school on Monday and I was already late for class...that and I was out $280.

When your showering at the local pool and a little boy goes by and holds his fingers about an inch apart, points at you and laughs.

When someone tells you "I put your weed on the counter cause the cat pissed on it and I didn't know what to do with it", and you just smoked some.

Stoney Bud said:
When your girlfriend leaves you for another women.

Nah, you were just so good that she knew she could never get a better man ;)

When you mistake the preperation H for Icy Hot first thing in the mornin. :eek:

When your lady tells you "Honey, lets make love right now", and you already were...

Latest posts

Back