You Little Beauty, I think i got him in time OR Did I ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Big use some fans for your humidity problem
it will help and later in flower check closely for mold

Your plants are looking great nice green and your pics nice
i need a close shot of the part you see in red
and did you see any pollen from any plants(male&girl)
View attachment 272253
View attachment 272252
i will try to get in closer in the morning
cheers man for at least responding
cheers peace to yopu brother

do you think my 600 watt mars hydro is enough I've just realized its only 100 watt

Big Did you smoke a big one by for baying your light
you saw 600w and it is 100w....the buds will by smaller
but look wat i can do with 2xT5 55w so 110w
i hope you don't have 15 plants in flower
show my a shot of your setup(room)
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/made-in-canada.79202/page-5#post-1117816
T5flo (1).JPG
No8..JPG

Big Did you smoke a big one by for baying your light
you saw 600w and it is 100w....the buds will by smaller
but look wat i can do with 2xT5 55w so 110w
i hope you don't have 15 plants in flower
show my a shot of your setup(room)
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/made-in-canada.79202/page-5#post-1117816View attachment 272262View attachment 272263
i can do that for you in the morning our time
dont be to harsh on me btw its a poormans gigg yea haha
peace out

:angiesfavorite:ok you twisted my arm....i will try the relax thing but if it don't work then be aware of the big bad wolf ;mfao hahaha

i will make do guys i dont give a **** what the buds look like at least i gave it a go so now gotta rethink for a bit and regroup haha wow you guys are cool eh

howdy @putembk @Smoke @WeedHopper
any way guys this is what i have done due to finding out thru my fucken INEXPERIENCE...600 watt only being 100 watt...(what a dickhead i am)
so i have 3-4 weeks to go and decided fuckn it I'm gunna super crop these 2 babies because the heights of the colas were all over the shop.
i can tell ya now that the buds (little at this stage)are very sticky...👌
so i thorts i will bend all to same height and keep light nice and low etc and keep up the GP3 nutes to the end and see how many NUGS i can retrieve rather than them just be little nugs out of the light, i should have done this a lot earlier but i wanna this grow over and done with so i can move onto my Durban poison femes hahaha...
i ordered a 60x LOUPE should arrive tmoz.
cupla quick pics of my bending and shaping...come up ok ,should have a nice little canopy in a cupla days then 2 weeks of fattening I'm hoping to at least get an OKKA ( Ossie Ounce) lol🤞
thanks for all the support thus far guys much appreciated:cool:
soon i will have that loupe then i can get you guys some nice pics of TRICHOMES👀

Attachments

• IMG_20210505_084931.jpg
    IMG_20210505_084931.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20210505_084945.jpg
    IMG_20210505_084945.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 10
Don't let anything stop you.....all this will be second nature before long. Most growers don't get anywhere near where you are at this stage....carry on.
cheers bro
yea not bad looking for 100 watts, the 1 i put outside is soon to be edibles...
you know your stuff so i will take that on board cheers for the compliment...
peace to all

Latest posts

Back