youngbud's first grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted you to know that some of your pictures some of the reasons I actually started growing. I've been wanting to start checking the ph but I don't know how yet. I'm sure theres a place on here to learn though, learn tonight and start as soon as I can afford a testing kit. Thanks for the tip on the nutes.

I had people coming by to look at the house today so I had to move the plants to a friends house for the night. Have them setup under the lights with a fan moving air, so they should be fine. If I have to do this while they're big and flowering that'll **** but I gotta do what I gotta do. Nothing to stress over. One died but it wasn't impressive anyway, so now I only have 11 plants going. I was only planning on having 8 anyway so I'm not upset. Hoping for 6 girls 14 grams a girl for a total of 3 ounces. I know you shouldn't count your chickens before they hatch but that's the goal.

I just got the plants back from my friends' house. They forgot about them so they needed water badly :eek: , but they didn't get burned past whats fixable, it'll be slow growing the next couple of days though. I'm gonna :bong2: a bowl and then I'll put up pictures for everyone to feel sorry about.

Here they are, a bit yellow and droopy.

plants.jpg

make sure the cups have drianage holes and that you feed a light 1/4 strength nutrient solution when the baby pea leaves (the first set) start to yellow off... if they are already yellowing on the first leafset then you need to feed. it depends on the soil mix when you will need to feed the plants. some soiless mixes have little nutes if any, others that contain composts and other essential amdements....might not need but a few fertings.

goodluck.

I went to go snowboarding with my family for the last 6 days, I guess I had my lights too high, I was trying not to burn them like the first batch, but now I have horrible stretching. I figured the best way to kind of help them out would be to add more light, rearrange them by height, and give them some good ferts so they'll grow thicker. So I went out and added another 3,500 lumen of light, bringing the grand total to 10,500 lumen, and got Biocanna's Bio Flores and Cannazym. I gave them a very light feeding today to warm them up to the ferts. I'd post pictures but it's depressing to me, so I'll do it later today after the ferts have, hopefully, perked them up a bit.

Once the lights are closer, they will start to bush out. I've had a few plants stretch on me... it wasn't really a big deal, only thing was they took up more height in the grow room.

I just smoked some hash ande realized that I am going to have soooo much weed in a few months. I have 11 plants, if only 5 are female I'll still have quite a bit of weed. I don't know how much but if their buds are only as big a they are tall now when harvest comes I'll still have enough weed to make me happy for a while. If they'll bush out after a while then maybe this stretching wasn't so bad of a thing, I mean they're taller. Less dense buds maybe? Oh, well homegrown is something to be proud of.

This is some good hash :bong2: :bong: :bong2:

plants.jpg

plants2.jpg

you should replant them into bigger containers but make sure there dark (the containers)....roots HATE light...and also maybe repaint the inside of our tub white or get some mylar (a space blanket) at your local walmart...theyll be getting much more light. Good luck man

Latest posts

Back