youngins.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noneedforalarm

Cannabinoid
Reaction score
ok so it doesnt seem to be a problem(yet i guess whole reason im here)but i found 2 clear w/black head worm creatures slithering around on the outside of a jiffy pot a failed clone is in.they are a little less than a 1/4 of an inch long.when i say failed clone i mean its been like 3 weeks since it showed its very nice root structure and got thrown into soil.now since its been sitting there it hasnt been growing like normal,it has been budding under 24/0 light.and this is no auto strain.either way its whatever i wanna see what i can do with it.but back to the main topic,i was checking the clone to make a final decision to pull when i felt something gooey,well it was the worms and some roots poking out of the cup.but my main question would be what kind of creatures are these and what would they have turned into?if thats the case.sorry no pics,worms were to small anyways for my cameras.

EDIT:well i was tearing the jiffy pots up to repot with new soil and the worms are infested in this crap.if this is just some good ole fungus gnats,please enlighten.thanks.

funny on the doctor note,but its not that serious.just looking for specifics.this failed clone has a very good root system that was wound up in the bottom of this cup.i simply tore off sections of the jiffy cup while carefully observing for worms/larvae and roots,and disposed of the cup once i transplanted it.on the nasty note,yeah no doubt.i actually feel like there is stuff crawling on me now.

how many clones and is this in other containers as well? just one small pot:rofl: it also depends where your growing...in my shed i may see a worm bug of some kind but thats not untill spring which is comeing up..what type of soil? could you have braught it into the grow..if it was red and an inch or so its a good worm..well need to hit the bong..

Keep waiting the Doctor will be in:rofl: that is to funny...I :heart: it!!!!

it is just one clone in one jiffy pot.and theres no way i could have brought it in and im in my closet.i think its just gnat larvae having there time on this moist jiffy pot.i was reading a bit on something kali said about not using peat pellets due to mold.yeah thats half if not the whole reason there here.but there gone and not a problem.just wanting to see if anyone knows what it is:p

had something similar last year.. my plant was dying, didn't know why.. then when i was checking it out, some worm looking thing came out of my king bud (yum!) (which is weird, as they should be just having a good ol time in the soil)
boy was i stoked!

anyway, i think it is a gnat larvae too, but i'm not sure.

Hello Noneed :)

Did they look like this?

These are fungus gnat larvae.

:peace:

Fungus%20Gnat%20Larvae%20UCD.jpg

eeeehhhhhhwwwww!!!! squish it Hippy

Latest posts

Back