Your actual wattage with pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechaniMan

Reaction score
We've all been so bombarded with information and confused on what the actual wattage of your light should be on LED vs. high pressure sodium vs. metal halide. I thought it would be nice to have a simple "here's my plants, here's my wattage, this far into" thread. Here's an example.

650 WATTS LED 5K
600 watts HPS 6 hrs a day
65 days into veg
Tallest plant 22 inches (topped)

Attachments

• 20220429_143008.jpg
    20220429_143008.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20220429_142958.jpg
    20220429_142958.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 20
Nice set up and nice looking plants. That second pic lower left is some funny looking marijuana.
LOL, right. I'm keeping that alive for someone while they are on vacation. You wanna see some funny weed, look up Australian Bastard Cannabis.
I definitely want to give a go at growing it.

Yes and it must be an Indica with leaves that big. 😁 :vampire:

really nice room, clean and well lit...you should have no problem producing excellent flowers...what are you feeding them...

really nice room, clean and well lit...you should have no problem producing excellent flowers...what are you feeding them...
They are in MG moisture control soil mixed with perlite and peat moss. feeding Fish fertilizer in veg, switching to fox farms tiger bloom for flower. I was using MG azalea fert. but had a nitrogen deficiency so I switched to fish fertilizer at the advice of weedhopper and it worked out spectacular.

MG did this to my soil, not good

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220429-155941_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220429-155941_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 9
I had some old MG in my shed. I hit my veg/fruit and flower gardens with it yesterday. All the plants loved it. So much for growing organic fruit and veggies this year but I want quality and quantity this year to try to offset a little of the out of control inflation that we are all battling.

I had some old MG in my shed. I hit my veg/fruit and flower gardens with it yesterday. All the plants loved it. So much for growing organic fruit and veggies this year but I want quality and quantity this year to try to offset a little of the out of control inflation that we are all battling.
SHINNY ROOM NICE JOB

@oldfogey8 its been a while for apple trees for me so
They just dropped flowers and I was wonder what to feed the tree
Do they like to be feed flower nutes after flowers drop?
Any Ideas I have a lot of liquid nutes that need to be used up before it goes bad

My fruit garden is just berry bushes(and fruits like tomatoes, peppers and cukes which usually are called vegetables). Would love an apple tree but my yard is too shady so I am not a good resource for apple tree maintenance.

Latest posts

Back