Your Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
118809999_3044791538953243_8820309510844702571_n.jpg

Who Agrees

Our family love birds! We've owned a few but my daughters Sundari parrot was the nearest pet. Birds are so smart!

Ochura was her first baby, a cockatoo. Very expensive bird, our dogs attacked it so we paid for emergency surgery.
My wife and I bought a Blue & Gold Macaw a year after we were married (1975), and she was a very good friend to me. He hated her, and when my baby girl came along in 1990, she hated her, too. She left a big hole in my heart when she passed 5 years ago. I didn't think I'd ever own another bird, but last year at a bird show, I found this ole boy. He's around 7 years old or so. Not quite as friendly, but he hates no one. I'm hoping to work with him more and get him a bit more sociable.
Scarlet Macaw.JPG

Marissa and Rebel,Marissa was a rescue from a puppy mill in South Carolina,one month after we adopted her she gifted us with Rebel,she is only 5pounds but pit bulls better watch out.

Attachments

• IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0424.JPG
    IMG_0424.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 8
My Avatar is sweet "little bit" but a vicious mouser. Little Mo in the attachment is 15lbs. and found on the Little Mo. Nickname "Big Mo" In 13 years he has NEVER hissed, scratched, or bit, anyone in anger. It truly would be a perfect world if everyone was like this cat.

Attachments

• HPIM0600.JPG
    HPIM0600.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back