Your Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Maui. Aka Mowzers. Shes almost 5. We never feed her or show her any attention.
Screenshot_20230115_213743_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20230115_213807_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20230115_213755_Messenger.jpg

It’s cold in here today, we have no heat so we’re bundling up around here
We lost power for about a week after an ice storm years ago. Temps dropped to single digits for a few days. A friend loaned us a kerosene heater that used kerosene that did not have CO as waste. Worked really well and likely saved us from frozen pipes. The upside is maybe you will get amazing colors in your flower tent.

My Maryjane is in heat. I’ve never dealt with that before. We have to change her pad every trip outside. I thought it was pretty funny that Mr Subbie now does it too and can see why we needed more attention, had an attitude, and craved chocolate in our younger days…

Funny story. He’s been doing the dog walks alone as I’m still not able to make it the whole way recouping from surgery. He said he was about 1/2 mile into the walk before he noticed MJ still had her panties on. That must have been a site for the neighbors 🤣

My Maryjane is in heat. I’ve never dealt with that before. We have to change her pad every trip outside. I thought it was pretty funny that Mr Subbie now does it too and can see why we needed more attention, had an attitude, and craved chocolate in our younger days…

Funny story. He’s been doing the dog walks alone as I’m still not able to make it the whole way recouping from surgery. He said he was about 1/2 mile into the walk before he noticed MJ still had her panties on. That must have been a site for the neighbors 🤣
Far better MJ than Mr Subbie on the panty sighting Subie ,just saying ....

We lost power for about a week after an ice storm years ago. Temps dropped to single digits for a few days. A friend loaned us a kerosene heater that used kerosene that did not have CO as waste. Worked really well and likely saved us from frozen pipes. The upside is maybe you will get amazing colors in your flower tent.
Yes both tents were cooler this morning for sure but they think they are on vacation to the west coast…

Latest posts

Back