Your Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They looked something like this.
I'm pretty sure this is it.
My dog was almost acting kinda drunk and skittish and acted like he was tripping. And he got dehydrated.
He didn't want to drink so I used a turkey baster to force water into his mouth.
He seems better this morning thank God

Panaeolus foenisecii, commonly called the mower's mushroom, haymaker or brown hay mushroom, is a very common and widely distributed little brown mushroom often found on lawns and is not an edible mushroom. In 1963 Tyler and Smith found that this mushroom contains serotonin, 5-HTP and 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid.[2] In many field guides it is listed as psychoactive; however, the mushroom does not produce any hallucinogenic effects.

Bullshit,,tell my dog that he wasn't tripping.

Panaeolina_foenisecii_fs-08.jpg

Last edited:
They looked something like this.
I'm pretty sure this is it.
My dog was almost acting kinda drunk and skittish and acted like he was tripping. And he got dehydrated.
He didn't want to drink so I used a turkey baster to force water into his mouth.
He seems better this morning thank God

Panaeolus foenisecii, commonly called the mower's mushroom, haymaker or brown hay mushroom, is a very common and widely distributed little brown mushroom often found on lawns and is not an edible mushroom. In 1963 Tyler and Smith found that this mushroom contains serotonin, 5-HTP and 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid.[2] In many field guides it is listed as psychoactive; however, the mushroom does not produce any hallucinogenic effects.

Bullshit,,tell my dog that he wasn't tripping.

View attachment 322518
I get those in my yard. Picked some last year thinking they might be psilocybin shrooms but then determined they were mower’s. I still am not going to try them…

Well if you have a dog ya might want to remove them from your yard because your dog will not have a good time if he eats them. I was really concerned about my Charlie. He was not looking good. This morning he is back to normal but last night was not fun. I had to force water into his mouth with a turkey baster or he would have been in deep shit.

Well if you have a dog ya might want to remove them from your yard because your dog will not have a good time if he eats them. I was really concerned about my Charlie. He was not looking good. This morning he is back to normal but last night was not fun. I had to force water into his mouth with a turkey baster or he would have been in deep shit.
My dog prefers turkey droppings…🤮

Hopper you may want to check with your Vet
Some Mushrooms can be VERY bad for a dog, evn though he seems like he is fine the damage may still be in play.
It could shut down vital organs within his body that you will not know about until too late.
I hope he is doing OK

https://www.petmd.com/dog/poisoning/mushroom-poisoning-in-dogs

He seems to be fine. Eating and drinking like normal. I've read those articles. Must have been written by veterinarians. Hurry and get to us a give us money. He threw everything up and crapped twice. Ate bread and bananas and seems to be back to normal. He has been sick 3 or 4 times eating Hibiscus 🌺 eating dessert Rose flowers and the mushrooms that look like a pecker and God knows what else. He thinks he is a goat and has a stomach like a Fking goat. If he has organ damage he is not showing any symptoms and if he did they wouldn't do shit but put him on drugs and charge me a bunch of money for crap that won't change anything. Only organ that can heal itself is the liver and I don't let him drink alcohol anymore.😁

Last edited:
CE28AEFE-CE1C-42E8-BF74-A135080CDFF1.png
14792D84-E1FC-474C-9A54-C5E9D1B5EB0B.png

As I have mentioned before, I live out in the sticks at the end of a dead end road.
We have two cats and two dogs, and they are free to come and go as they please by access of their own private pet door. One of the downfalls, you can’t always screen what they bring in the house.

Latest posts

Back