Your bigs auto harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
so whats everyones record for auto growing? what strain?How old? under what light? bucket size? and what kind of grow medium?

mine so far is my last grow, i had 50.7 gram MI5, 400w hps, 75 days old, 3 gal bucket, and Pro Mix Hp

mi5 har 001 - Copy.JPG

Nice auto, 50 grams is huge for an auto isnt it? Was yours topped?

mine was RRF ....2 gallon pot in soil...maybe 3/4 ounce :giggle:

Largest yielding auto ive grown to date was Easyryder... She was grown in a 3 gal pot in promix bx with FF nutes under LEDs & T5's... Yielded just shy of 65g...

I ran some red dwarves a while back... None of them came close to an oz.
They were healthy, just not very big. Mayhaps I should have grown them outside.
I grew them in a tent in dirt/mix -3 gallon buckets and a 400 watt HPS.

i just harvested my first auto. it was RRF grown in promix Bx with FF nutes in a 1 gallon pot with dual 150w HPS. she dried out to 24.7 grams i think. my next harvest is going to be alot better i think.

thats a good looking plant Dr. i'll try to post some pics of mine later today if i remember

maineharvest said:
Nice auto, 50 grams is huge for an auto isnt it? Was yours topped?
nope, topping autos is a bad idea, unless you want a stunted plant....

I ran Auto Hindu Kush, 600w/hps in 5 gallon dwc. finished at 32" high took up 4 sq ft and yielded almost 9 oz's in 75 days.

i've tried lowryder #1 and #2, diesal ryder, some lowlife strain that was miserable, and so far the best for me was a LR #2 @ 65g dried.

LR #2 has consistently had the best yield, and best smoke for me. I highly recommend it :)

i have had great success with iranian autoflower. indoors under a 1000w hps i get 80 grams, outdoors planted in the ground i average 150g. best of all as long as u leave the mother under 24 hr light u can clone, it seems as soon as dark is introduced the flowering begins. I got mine from doctor green thumbs, i was skeptical at first but it seems his strains are very stable and awesome. i have tried many strains from him and they live up to their billing

Nice job Doc, next thing you know youll be curing cancer!!

vocalfurball said:
I ran Auto Hindu Kush, 600w/hps in 5 gallon dwc. finished at 32" high took up 4 sq ft and yielded almost 9 oz's in 75 days.

I wld love to see a pic or two of an auto that yielded 255 grams in 75 days.....that sounds massive.

I want to see that baby too! Thats bigger than any plant that Ive grown with a 75 day veg and then another 60 to flower.

Hamster Lewis said:
I wld love to see a pic or two of an auto that yielded 255 grams in 75 days.....that sounds massive.

Lost all those pis when the server crashed. Sorry

garth1475 said:
i have had great success with iranian autoflower. indoors under a 1000w hps i get 80 grams, outdoors planted in the ground i average 150g. best of all as long as u leave the mother under 24 hr light u can clone, it seems as soon as dark is introduced the flowering begins. I got mine from doctor green thumbs, i was skeptical at first but it seems his strains are very stable and awesome. i have tried many strains from him and they live up to their billing

If you can clone it and it takes darkness to flower, is it actually an auto?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Thats exactly what I was thinking...

The Hemp Goddess said:

Nope.......not a true auto.....at least in my book.

Latest posts

Back