Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Your Body On Drugs

S

SKAGITMAGIC

Robin Williams host a new show premireing tonight on the Discovery channel, first show focus's on 4 heavy abusers!!
Starts a 9 PM

OregonGrownBud

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Saw that. i think i might watch it. Wonder if one of those "drugs" will be marijuana:rofl:

S

SKAGITMAGIC

OregonGrownBud said:
Saw that. i think i might watch it. Wonder if one of those "drugs" will be marijuana:rofl:
I was hopeing one would be MJ. I taped it but still haven't watched it. I'm going to Oregon for Thanksgiving,to my daughters, I'm also meeting a guy down there, and the plan is to come back with a complete new Nutrient program for growing MJ. Should be very interesting indeed!! He owns his own company apparently, and it turns out he's only about 5 minutes away from my kids house. I'm returning on the train, wish it was Hammie's!!! LOL

Irish

Plant Whisperer...
Reaction score
just seen robin williams on craig ferguson tonight. they were cutting up big time.

daku_iBLAZE

The Most High
Reaction score
I was watching that too, robin williams always looks coked the eff up to me lol

ifsixwasnin9

Reaction score
He should know - he was a cokehead and hung out w/Belushi. He held an interview with Barbara Walters on 37th floor of a building and she asked him what coke was like. Williams said, "See those little people entering the front door of the building down there? If I was on coke I would think that they were coming to get me".

Latest posts