Your Body On Drugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

Robin Williams host a new show premireing tonight on the Discovery channel, first show focus's on 4 heavy abusers!!
Starts a 9 PM

Saw that. i think i might watch it. Wonder if one of those "drugs" will be marijuana:rofl:

OregonGrownBud said:
Saw that. i think i might watch it. Wonder if one of those "drugs" will be marijuana:rofl:

I was hopeing one would be MJ. I taped it but still haven't watched it. I'm going to Oregon for Thanksgiving,to my daughters, I'm also meeting a guy down there, and the plan is to come back with a complete new Nutrient program for growing MJ. Should be very interesting indeed!! He owns his own company apparently, and it turns out he's only about 5 minutes away from my kids house. I'm returning on the train, wish it was Hammie's!!! LOL

just seen robin williams on craig ferguson tonight. they were cutting up big time.

I was watching that too, robin williams always looks coked the eff up to me lol

He should know - he was a cokehead and hung out w/Belushi. He held an interview with Barbara Walters on 37th floor of a building and she asked him what coke was like. Williams said, "See those little people entering the front door of the building down there? If I was on coke I would think that they were coming to get me".

Latest posts

Back