Your "Damn, That Made My Heart Race" Story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THCPezDispenser

Makka Pakka Smoka Doob
Reaction score
Share yours! I'll start it off...

This was back 10 years ago, living in an apartment going to university. My 2 roommates and I had 2 plants upstairs in the closet. Now this house that we lived at, it was VERY close to the road. There was no front yard, the living room wall was literally like 10 feet from the edge of the street. So we are down in the living room, passing a joint, talking about the plants. Then the conversation turns to what we would do if the cops ever came. The conversation had just started when we see red and blues in the window, the whole living room is literally a light show with cop lights. We had those meshy white curtains, so from the outside you really couldn't see that well into the dark living room, but the light from the cop car was certainly getting in! We were frozen, just waiting for the knock...but it never came. I finally built up the nerve to take a look, it was a cop who had someone pulled over for speeding or something, right in front of the house. LOL, even then we were freaked until about half an hour after they left :)

cruizen in the country in my sports car after just leaving a party. I was 18 and irresponsible. We were really high. I was driving under perfect control. My buddy and i are laughing and i turn to him and start to tell a joke.

i start laughing as i'm telling the joke and he's laughing his azz off too. I can't get the punch line out, and he's dieing! He looks forward and just laughs harder, and i'm laughing harder and i'm puzzled.....

I look forward only to find the road just made a VERY sharp turn! We bust through a levi and out into a field. We are just laughing are azzes off and can't stop.....

i get out of the car and i'm like adrenaline rushing, white eyed and shaking, and walk over and pick up my bumper/valance and through it in the trunk. Then i'm like....what the hell man, that wasn't funny.....and then we just died laughing again.

Not cool but funny. Glad he didn't get hurt. I could never forgive myself

DO NOT DRIVE AFTER SMOKING no matter how better of a driver you think weed makes you.

18 years old...touring with the dead as much as possible and coming home every few weeks to unload...uh t-shirts we'll say, then back out on the road for another few weeks or so. Right after the 1990 fall tour, I am back home, working a day job, come home from work one day and GBI was waiting for me at my apartment (I later found out that a friend on tour got busted and handed out a few names). They searched my apartment, found about half an onion of bud, arrested me, and impounded my truck. I am freaking out thinking I am going to jail for the rest of my life but was man enough to be hush hush and was fully prepared to take my lumps. (Why so freaked out over half an oz you ask? we'll get to that part in a bit.)
So imagine my suprise when two days later I saw a judge, was granted leinency under the 1st offenders program, got a $400.00 fine, and 250 hours of community service. I also got my record expunged after a years probation and completeing an ADAPC course.

So about a week after I saw the judge and had paid my fine I got my car back outta impound. My heart was beating a thousand miles an hour thinking I was about to go right back to jail and this was some kind of setup. Nothing happened other than paying the impound fees and getting some snide commenst from the cop at the impound yard.

I get the car home, still a nervous wreck, see that my car is in complete dissaray, since it had been searched, when I spied the item that had made me so nervous. Right there under the drivers side seat was my hardback copy of Stephen King's "The Stand". I picked it up looking over my shoulder all the time, flipped through the pages, and BAM!!!!! There it was snug and safe right where I had left it, wrapped in a couple of sheets of notebook paper was 23 sheets of Strawberry Blotter (23 x100, you do the math). More than enough to have sent me packing for probably the rest of my life!!!!

I was so relieved that I sold it at wholeslae price to my brother, fed-exed it to him in New York, and have never once had money come into my hands for any kind of recs since!!!

Ahhh.... the things we do when were young and think we are invincible

two of my friends were driving several hounderd miles to a great outside concert in iowa.well to make it short we hid our smoke in the beer cooler under the ioce nbeer.we got pulled over by iowa st po. n he was a very nice po.we at the time were not old enough to have beer so he let us go .,..:eek: but took the beer.we were saveing it for the concert n were not drinking n driving!!!i bet he was surprised when he looked in the bottom of that cooler,as he took cooler n all.we drove off and made a b line for home.we were scared as heck all the way home.:doh: :hubba:
i can handle anything but temptation

18 yrs old. I was dealing MJ for about 4 yrs. 8:30 a.m. TASC force and state trooper bust through my door with guns drawn and search warrent in hand. Hand cuffed me and had me sit and watch as they tear my trailer up searching for weed coke acid guns and money. They found 2 1/2 grand a pipe and a bong, and what was left on my end table from the night before. Now when i thought my heart was gonna pump out my chest was when the K-9 went sniffing right by the elbow stashed away. I was thinking like I can't believe it worked.

Back in 1999 i working 2 jobs: 1st was a seafood manager and the sec was a paper route...... one night after getting off from the 1st job i was on my way to pick my daughter from my sister (now we live way out in the courty) i always never went no where with out my bowl,,,,, was going down a busy highway going about 60 speed limit was 45 never seen the cop sitting off the road,,,,, where i had to go was a fork in the highway and you really didnt have to slow down :giggle: so i didnt and just as i got to the fork i had just hit the bowl and as soon as i did there went the blue light i was so freaking out,,,,, now before i tell the rest lets go back to the sec job the paper route,, i only got one day off between both jobs and we didnt have thash pick up and it was the day before i would clean my car out of the paper,,,,, so you could imagine what my car look like ok now to the story,,, i pull over and jumped out of the car and open the back door telling the cop that my wallet was some where in the back seat now it dark real dark so he has his flash light justa going,,, now in the front between the seats was my bag, rolling papers and my bowl NOT hidden at all,,, lol now with all the news papers i had,,,it had level up with the back seat,,,, that cop was so amazed with my back seat he never once shined that light into the front seat all he kept saying was that i need to take that car to the dump and CLEAN IT OUT,,,, lol and believe or not the wallet was in the back seat,,, thank god,,, you just wouldnt know how glad i was that all of the papers was in there lol,,,,,,,,,ended up just giving a warning (not sure if you felt sorry for the car lol ) bye the time i got to my sisters and went in i just fell right out i so couldnt get my heart to stop beating

what is it about 18?..lol..mine was 17..we all liked sneaking into the Drive in theater..four of us was rideing in the trunk and smokeing a joint..the truck was filled with smoke..we did not know he had gotten pulled over and was asked to open trunk. when trunk open a smoke filled cloud poured into the cops face..lol..we was so busted. i was so freaked out..this as when parents found out i smoked weed..lol...Thanks THC for the thread..and takeing me back to some fun times

I was 18. Just got expelled from Princeton for the unauthorized use of chemistry lab. I was livin' down the shore with a group of friends. we were having a weekend party. Landlord lived above us. he called police about the music being too loud. when they came knocking at the door, i ate an ounce of hash...not knowing they were there for the music. no problem we turned down the music.. i had an...out of body experience from being so high.

If you heard this before, I'm sorry, it's my all-time favorite

I was in college at Case in cleveland, A buddy called Me, ask for a ride to the Euclid police station to pick UP his wallet, lost the night before and waiting for him to pick it UP as he didnt want to drive so he asked Me and I was glad to help out ;)
When I get to His place, He decided to drive with me along for the ride, so I rode shotgun. He proceeds to run a light, gets pulled over, tells me there is 10 pounds of weed in the trunk and 2 ounces of a white powdery substance popular with stock brokers and rock stars in those days, in the glove box and 10,000 little blue pills popular with Dead Heads in the trans ams console :shocked:

OOps, I thought it was time to become good buddies with Bubba ;)

For some reason, the :cop: police officer let US go with just a warning, not ever bothering to search the vehicle and I got out right there and walked back to my car :bolt:

Puffin Afatty said:
If you heard this before, I'm sorry, it's my all-time favorite

I was in college at Case in cleveland, A buddy called Me, ask for a ride to the Euclid police station to pick UP his wallet, lost the night before and waiting for him to pick it UP as he didnt want to drive so he asked Me and I was glad to help out ;)
When I get to His place, He decided to drive with me along for the ride, so I rode shotgun. He proceeds to run a light, gets pulled over, tells me there is 10 pounds of weed in the trunk and 2 ounces of a white powdery substance popular with stock brokers and rock stars in those days, in the glove box and 10,000 little blue pills popular with Dead Heads in the trans ams console :shocked:

OOps, I thought it was time to become good buddies with Bubba ;)

For some reason, the :cop: police officer let US go with just a warning, not ever bothering to search the vehicle and I got out right there and walked back to my car :bolt:

Dude, that's seriously not cool. I would of lost a friend that day.

Neo drives a geo said:
Dude, that's seriously not cool. I would of lost a friend that day.

Coulda been a BIG deal, for sure :eek: I was just back from overseas, kinda numb,[not dumb] but it was the 70's, Wolfe was a crazy little dude who dealt a bit, I knew it and hung around with him sometimes anyway, My bad, I know ;) I never got in His vehicle ever again, without askin, and He did appologize profusely :rolleyes:

Ever ask him what he was thinkin not tellin you in the first place, then runnin a red light? On his way to the police station on top of it? Maybe he had a date with bubba once and was startin to feel lonely? :p

I did ask, btw, He had been partying for 4-5 days with no sleep, and just forgot to mention it ;)

I was blindsided I know, but for the grace of, well, you know, it wasnt my fate to meet bubba :D

Hindsight is 20/20, but in retrospect, the times they were a changing and hopefully We all learn from our mistakes, eh :rofl:

Latest posts

Back