Your favorite movie!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't sit still for more than 20 minutes doing the same thing (unless I'm really ripped).
i dont think ive watched and enjoyed any movie unless im stoned. LOL im the same way as you wmeyer

all quinton tarrintino movies. kellys hereos, pineapple express . the final countdown (kirk douglas , martin sheen) :)

International House ...great old comedy flick with Burns and Allen, WC Fields, the Marx Brothers, Cabb Calloway, ...just a host of great old stars. It also had Cab Calloway singing "The Reefer Man" although often that is cut from the tv version of the movie.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

The Road Hog (a WC Field's short)

Grand Torino
The Wind and the Lion
The Man Who Would be King
Ben Hur
Easy Rider

I haven't seen it as of yet but I would love to see the movie "Orphan" it looks really freaky! Anybody seen it yet?

Phatpharmer

oh i almost fogot, blazeing sadles, how about the new quinton tarintino movie coming out, glourious bastards, should be something:)

Tombstone
Inherit the wind
The Hustler
Cool Hand Luke.
Chisum
In The Heat Of The Night
The Godfather Trilogy
They Were Expendable
Bridge On The River Kwi
Easyrider

Caddy shack is one that I can get a good laugh out of no matter how many times Ive seen it ! but a couple that i really like are Legends of the fall, and The Count of Monte Cristo.....

Buckaroo Banzai - Across the 8th Dimension is a very entertaining movie, too :D.

Buckaroo (Peter Weller) is a rock star, brain surgeon, and race car builder/driver (that can travel to the 8th dimension).

Lord John Whorfin: May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined.

Perfect Tommy: Emilio Lizardo. Wasn't he on TV once?
Buckaroo Banzai: You're thinking of Mr. Wizard.
Reno: Emilio Lizardo is a top scientist, dummkopf.
Perfect Tommy: So was Mr. Wizard.

how 'bout the one in vegas thats has all the drug scenes.....he's a writer...

meds4me said:
how 'bout the one in vegas thats has all the drug scenes.....he's a writer...

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It's about Hunter S. Thompson. Good movie.

I just saw A Haunting In Connecticut. Crazy!!!

Theres a good one comming out next month, distrect 9. its about aliens that get stranded in South Africa, and there armed revolt to try and get home.

it's a wonderful life
the man who would be king
duck soup
private ryan (28x)
the seventh seal
schindler's list
open range
blackhawk down
platoon
bringing up baby
thin man

just to start...