your favorite songs to listen to while stoned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOOL- swamp song
SLIPKNOT- Iowa
MISFITS- pick a song
MR. BUNGLE- take this bottle
DEFTONES- be quiet and drive
HIGH ON FIRE- Dii

My list of favorit Songs for now are
Lil wayne- Mr.Carter, Prostitute 2, New Orleans, Showtime, Got Money, Me and My Drank, California Love, Never Get it, Shawty Say, Shoot Me down
Three 6 Mafia- Lolli Lolli(Pop That Body), We Got tha Club, I told em, Rainbow Colors
Young Jeezy- I Put On,Ft Kanye West

pink floyd, rolling stones, beatles, talib kweli, nas ( he's very inspiring--blown or not), snoop, the list goes on

really for me anything fast and hard is to much. for some mellow metal i will bump some shape of despair, carpathian full moon, forseti, of the wand and the moon, aakon keetreh .. but for the most part i enjoy rap when smoking ... local rappers such as the first degree the d.e., sicx, some brotha lynch, smoov-e, down south hustlers, the grouch ... i have so much music it all depends on my mood ...

but for smoking it mostly has to be melodic, flowing and wandering if it is going to catch my attention.

Led Zepplins Dazed and Confused the 28 min version....take care

All of them- thank you for the ipod Mr. Jobs.:D

I just put it on shuffle and it has 3500+ choices to pick from

Thank you Limewire:D

me personally i listen to anything i can relate to but when it comes to stoned tunes as i call them check out z-ro.when this dude raps it feel like u can understand everything hes talking about..check him out

Black Crowes, Really any music as long as it is not rap, or that screaming music that ya can't understand the words...

Enigma (Valley of Dreams) sort of makes me drift into the valley of bud !

I think all music runs a little deeper when your high
but
some CCR really works for me!

Cheers!!!

Pink Floyd - "Breathe" from Dark Side of the Moon

Tool - "Wings for Marie" from 10K Days

Nine Inch Nails - "The Wretched" from Fragile

System of a Down - "Hypnotize" from Hypnotize

Pink Floyd
Moody Blues
Billie Holiday
Grateful Dead
Little Feat
Bob Dylan
Aerosmith
Love
Leon Russel
Koko Taylor
Tower of Power
Patsy Cline
Willie Nelson
Waylon Jennings

There are oh oh so many….

Kotton mouth Kings "Smoke Weed For the Rest of my Life" Cypress Hill "Stoned Raiders" Tom Petty" Last Dance with MaryJane"

Latest posts

Back