your favorite songs to listen to while stoned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i love rap and my favorite thing to listen to is any rap song about weed, just cuz u can realate to wut there saying and u get this weird feeling that ur part of something very important, i only rele get it wen im high

A noticed there were alot of floyd fans on here. Anyone heard gilmour's new album? I downloaded 8 out of the ten songs and its really not bad. It doesnt have that true floyd feeling that waters could give it but it is a nice album nonetheless. I encourage you guys to check it out. Hes coming to los angeles on 4/19. What a concert that would be. Being to young for the whole floyd thing, I have never seen any of them perform other than on video. Seeing even one original member doing atleast one of the old songs would make me complete as a human. Man i wish i could go to that. anyways im assuming tickets are sold out and even if they're not i cant afford one. I guess ill just have to wait for the whole band to get back together eh? also piper at the gates of dawn is the best get stoned album ever.

311, bob marley, cypress hill, beastie boys, kings of leon, taking back sunday, coldplay, dashboard confessional, jimi hendrix, counting crows, dave matthews band and assortment of other stuff..i dig the mellower stuff myself..chill music..but IMO, any type of music is good when you're stoned..

i never heard of this pink floyd guy , i gotta listen to him

sure you have ggone.."brick in the wall?".."we don't need no..education.." "hey teachers, leave those kids alone.." you sure you haven't heard it?

Sabbath, Priest, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Genesis, Primus, Col. Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade, Black Label Society, Ozzy, CCR, Cream, 80's Music...pretty much just metal, and good classic rock. :)

ggone, YOU'VE NEVER GOTTEN HIGH AND LISTENED TO FLOYD? Then you haven't truly lived. lol

yea im bout to download some of his shit. what songs should i download,i usually listen to bob marley once in a while ,he put me to sleep

wen im high, its actually weird, any kind of music sounds good. also the slower and more melo songs deff feel good to listen to. but rap is exciting to listen to

Download all the hits. Hey You, Breathe, Comfortably numb, Time, Wish you Were Here, Welcome to the machine, Another Brick in the Wall, Dark side of the Moon, and Money. My favs are Comfortably Numb, Breathe, Darkside of the Moon and Welcome to the Machine. Just get high and enjoy.

i like this song by 2pac called "only fear of death" the lyrics in that song are tight and when your high its even better

I know this thread is dead but I had to chime in.

1. Have to agree anything Floyd! esp the early days with St. Waters
2. Led Zeppelin pretty much pick a tune.
3. The Doors
4. Janice Joplin Damn that Woman had a voice
5. Jimi Hendrix wind cried Mary is great baked.

i love listening to bob marley,2 pac,eazy e,Dr Dre,bone thugs n harmony,TI,Twista,Lil Wayne,ugk,mike jones,sosa the bull (one of my boys from the phoenix area).as far as rock goes,i like NIN,METALLICA,3 DOORS DOWN,OZZY,LEONARD SKINNARD,LINCOLN PARK, AND ALOT OF THE SONGS FROM THE 70'S/80's. i have a very wide variety of music in my collection.i used to like nothin but rap,but the markets so saturated nowadays,that i've started liking other types of music. i pretty much like anything,but very heavy metal,jazz,disco,and country

yo guys, i read a lot of good stuff in these threads, i cant believe i like all of it too!

right now, its this really trippy stuff for me called trip hop thats got me buzzin. check out massive attack, the band that is. it will think you are in the clouds with the birds

Here are my fav's when im token a fatty

Floyd -anything.
Hendrix -Electric ladyland-amazing when ur high.
Beatles -revolver and s.p.l.h.c
Yes -relayer-pure gold.
Bob Dylan -anything
Santana -anything
Thin Lizzy -anything
Zepplin -anything
Daft punk -anything
Massive Attack -anything
Chemical Brothers -anything
Bo Hanson -anything

Well anything from the above and a whole lot more oh and my fav musician is Buddy Rich (Genius)

Elven said:
I know this thread is dead but I had to chime in.

1. Have to agree anything Floyd! esp the early days with St. Waters
2. Led Zeppelin pretty much pick a tune.
3. The Doors
4. Janice Joplin Damn that Woman had a voice
5. Jimi Hendrix wind cried Mary is great baked.

Just so you guys know I grew up in the 80's but love the classics. I would have thought I was my dad based on that list. :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back