Your Opinion!!! What are the three best strains available today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voltron

Reaction score
I am buying three strains from seed. What are your 3 favorite strains available today. I am looking for a good yeilder but my main concern is quality. I am considering BC God Bud, Bubblegum, Sensi Star, Blue Moon Rocks, The Purps, and Evil Pineapple. Any info from a grow report to a smoke report would be very very appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Voltron.....

Defender of the Universe...... and my crops.

The one I'm smoking...it's all I got :)
White Widow, NL, and darn... this one, whatever it is! Though I'm looking forward to a Skunkberry grow...

NL is a good indoor strain and easy to grow, best for begginers-and a lovely smoke.
white widow obviously as a favourate, and for a great mellow smoke Cali orange bud...MMmmmm.

It depends on what type of high you want. Do you like stoned or high? Indica or Sativa?

TheStickyIcky said:
It depends on what type of high you want. Do you like stoned or high? Indica or Sativa?
or all of the above:)

Free is the best. LOL

But when I get the cajones to order some seeds, I will go with a White Widow, Cali Orange and maybe a blueberry.

Yes depends if you are into sativas or indicas. However IMO, some of the best genetics are in the white lines( white widow, white rhino,white russian), the blueberry lines( the most exotic tastes and I really like smoking BMR), and Haze lines. I am very interested in god bud, but have not smoked or grown it. If you ever get a chance to try williams wonder, do. The smell and taste is incredible

I like White Widow, Haze, Northern Lights, Willie Nelson, BlueBerry, nepalese-thai and vietnamese... :clap: :clap:

The three best strains are the ones I haven't tried yet and they always will be unfortunately. Type of high and your growing skills as well as your thc tolerance need to be considered before choosing a strain. Some of the best are the cheapest and easiest to grow strains. My most potent smoke right now is nirvana's master kush but I also like hashberry, and sour bubble bx3. In a couple of months it might be aurora indica. Silver haze is a very potent good yeilding strain and has been in my garden for a few years. I have grown bubble gum before and it tasted great but it was so sweet it actually hurt my teeth. I like a bud that tastes nice and leave me a total zombie, still looking.

check this out.. im growing Ice creams!! many guys recommanded that special strain from pardise seeds

ICE CREAM:

Ice Cream expresses a diversity of phenotypes, all of them producing a good, tasty smoke. The common theme is extreme rapid growth and vitality, with healthy large dark green leaves and profuse resin production. Another common theme is a smooth, creamy taste that reminds of ice cream.

All Ice Cream plants give out copious amounts of trichomes, sometimes exhibiting an extremely tight formation of army-style rows of large resin heads. Ice Cream is good as a sea of green or a multi-branch plant. Ice Cream’s response tendencies are sports car like, it’s the Ferrari among the plants.

The buds themselves are white and frosty, with a hint of vanilla. The smoke is smooth, with faint undertones of skunk and pine. For both gardeners and tokers, Ice Cream offers vigor and diversity under a smooth vanilla coating.

Type: Indica/Sativa (60/40)
Flowering: 55-60 days indoors. Outdoors, early October (n.L.)
Yield: 500 grams per m2 indoors. Outdoors 500+ grams per plant
Environment: Indoors. Outdoors between 50º n.L. and 50º s.L..
Effect/Buzz: Trippy, equal head and body
Smell/Taste: Creamy vanilla with undertones of skunk and pine
THC: 15-18%

i hope its help full:)

red_ss said:
check this out.. im growing Ice creams!! many guys recommanded that special strain from pardise seeds

ICE CREAM:

Ice Cream expresses a diversity of phenotypes, all of them producing a good, tasty smoke. The common theme is extreme rapid growth and vitality, with healthy large dark green leaves and profuse resin production. Another common theme is a smooth, creamy taste that reminds of ice cream.

All Ice Cream plants give out copious amounts of trichomes, sometimes exhibiting an extremely tight formation of army-style rows of large resin heads. Ice Cream is good as a sea of green or a multi-branch plant. Ice Cream’s response tendencies are sports car like, it’s the Ferrari among the plants.

The buds themselves are white and frosty, with a hint of vanilla. The smoke is smooth, with faint undertones of skunk and pine. For both gardeners and tokers, Ice Cream offers vigor and diversity under a smooth vanilla coating.

Type: Indica/Sativa (60/40)
Flowering: 55-60 days indoors. Outdoors, early October (n.L.)
Yield: 500 grams per m2 indoors. Outdoors 500+ grams per plant
Environment: Indoors. Outdoors between 50º n.L. and 50º s.L..
Effect/Buzz: Trippy, equal head and body
Smell/Taste: Creamy vanilla with undertones of skunk and pine
THC: 15-18%

i hope its help full:)

that sounds pretty itense!!!

rig tnow the leaders in quality and quantity IMO have to be the Mandala strains from the looks of them they have huge resin glands great F1 genetics and are heavy producers. im in a Satori grow now so ill be able to better talk about the plant its self once i get to the few weeks into flower ;) but as for now all i can say is that they useed land race genes from Nepal to create this strain. and there has to be some purple in it at least cause of the way that 3 of mine have started turning in stem and stalk while the other 3 havent :shocked:

I have some satori growing and smoking right now, it is an excellent producer with an up high. I also am running some hashberry right now and smoking it. It is a great producer as well with a little heavier high. I personnaly like hashberry better than satori but you can't go wrong with either. I really abused them both and they still turned out good and remain in my garden. I just harvested a hashberry today. That is about 12" tall and as wide as a beer can. Excellent for a clone.

Dubbaman said:
rig tnow the leaders in quality and quantity IMO have to be the Mandala strains from the looks of them they have huge resin glands great F1 genetics and are heavy producers. im in a Satori grow now so ill be able to better talk about the plant its self once i get to the few weeks into flower ;) but as for now all i can say is that they useed land race genes from Nepal to create this strain. and there has to be some purple in it at least cause of the way that 3 of mine have started turning in stem and stalk while the other 3 havent :shocked:

Thats nutrient related bro

strawberry cough does all the things you seek
nice high good yield and ease of grow is medium.
dutch passion will give you more info.

I grew dutch passions strawberry cough for my fist time, It wasn't bad at all, very heady uplifting morning high. Alot of people would consider it lacking in the potency dept. I enjoyed it tho. The yeild isn't heavy and she can be a little stretchy (perfect for scrog) Try letting her go for as long as possible to achieve a more couchlock affect. The other strawberry cough is supposed to be alot better. It's made by kyle Kushman, alothough I believe its a clone only strain. If anyone can find it..lemme kno!

arjan's haze, arjan's haze #2, and arjan's haze #3 from greenhouse seeds should be the best of the best, with what, like 23% THC? 1200 gram yields? i want to grow some of that, maybe over this summer...

Latest posts

Back