Your thoughts on alcohol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just like making the stuff.

130 proof.jpg

Setting on the couch drinking a cold beer,, smoking a joint mixed with my Maui i harvested a couple months ago,, and Jack Herer a brother gave me.

I'll stick with my Miller Lite. I've never found a beer that tastes better. Some of those craft beers are flat out nasty.

I would love to see weed legalized but I never see it happening. The only reason why tobacco and alcohol are legalized is because it has the backing of the politicians and the lobbyist. The amount of lives and the cost of health care of tobacco and alcohol users are tremendous. Until the politicians get on board theres no chance. Even if there was a federal law legalizing marijuana then you have to hope your state allows it. Since I live in the bible belt, good luck here.

It's the gateway drug. But really its hard on the human body, makes your organs deteriorate including your skin. Ever notice how old people look who have drank all their life? I still see people I graduated with who I know live at the bar. At age 51 and they look late 60s. I rarely have a drink and most of the time people are shocked when I tell them I'm 51.

Latest posts

Back