Your thoughts on alcohol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drink a few Cold beers everyday when i get home. I havent been drunk in probably 20yrs. Course most say im not really drinking beer because i drink Michelob Ultra light.😁

Me too, Pute. I don't get stoned out of my mind anymore, and my days of getting blackout drunk are long gone. A buzz and a little pain relief is all I'm after.

That is exactly why I don't do any hard drugs anymore....quit cocaine in 1982 and that was the last of all of it. I have don't most everything when young. I have done shrums a couple times since 2000 but not in the last 15 years. I get a nice glowing buzz every night and that is enough for me. I'm to old for anything else. I don't even like pain pills.

alcohol is a stupid way to kill yourselves ..

I agree if you are an out of control drunk and some can't control it. It is like anything else. Drugs, booze, even religion.....exc.... Everybody needs some kind of crutch to help get through the day. What is yours brother patwi....?

someone asked me if I was an alcoholic

I replied why no

yes , to much of just about anything is not good for these carbon units

moderation is the key , if one can find it and use it wisely , it takes a lot of will power so if one doesn’t have willpower , then its probably best to avoid all alcohol

ill be 70 soon and my gf approves of this message

Pute, my addiction is marijuana ... if I do not have the best entering my system every 24 hours I'm very liable to hurt someone with my words, .. lol, .. yeah, that's the ticket

25 years ago I made wine from my own grapes .. a red, .... grapes still prolific but I've given them to the cardinals and bluejays these past few years ..

I made 5 gallon bottles of beer a decade or two ago .. preferably dark at that time ..

I have 3 bottles left of a six pack of Lone Star I bought a month ago in the fridge and think Ill open one right now .. simply because it's 98 f outside

Distilled liquid death is available everywhere any flavour .. when I did it, it was bourbon .. only bourbon .. quit that mid 80s when I quit coke

Pute, .. I had a love for biamphetamines ( black mollies ) and liquid demerol in the early 70s ..yeap, .. it was just too easy to get .

Naw, .. yeah , moderation in all endeavors

I see many become aggressive with alcohol both behind the wheel and with their mouth. Not me, I become mello. Especially now days. I' m the guy that is always in the slow lane driving and am looking to make friends around others. I think the marijuana has a lot to do with that. I do have my moments tho.....ask OP!

I was at a bar one time and behind the counter, they had a sign that said, "Your blue five year AA coin is good for one drink. Welcome back!"
I used to bark at the moon until it went away. Now, I'm home in bed with the seatbelt on shortly after dark. I'm never asleep that early, but it's where I really like to cop a buzz anymore. It's comfortable and safe.

The only people that grow balls when they drink don't have any balls in the first place. I hate that shit. I am very mellow when i drink. Just like with weed. When i drink or smoke i just wanna chill not listen to morons acting like they are all of a sudden MMA.

Latest posts

Back