YumYum Red Diesel, Yellow Skink, Blue Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice grow so far i am interested to see how your blue cheese comes out i have 5 fem barneys blue cheese waiting to go in i am going to grow mine in dwc bubblers two each in a 60ltr tub using advanced nutes high yeild grow nd bloom shedual but at about max 70% of what they say. i have recentley been growing auto flowers with good results last crop i had three lowryder2xauto ak and the yeilded seven 0z between them not bad for ten wks total time nice smoke to.i am at moment in fianl flush stage of two lowryder2 fems and then onto blue cheese good luck with your grow phil

ph1l1p72 said:
very nice grow so far i am interested to see how your blue cheese comes out i have 5 fem barneys blue cheese waiting to go in i am going to grow mine in dwc bubblers two each in a 60ltr tub using advanced nutes high yeild grow nd bloom shedual but at about max 70% of what they say. i have recentley been growing auto flowers with good results last crop i had three lowryder2xauto ak and the yeilded seven 0z between them not bad for ten wks total time nice smoke to.i am at moment in fianl flush stage of two lowryder2 fems and then onto blue cheese good luck with your grow phil

Thanx 4 stopping by Ph :D out of all of the ladies the Blue Cheese smells the nicest then the NL. I topped the BC I don't think I will do that next time as it is real bushy and takes up ALOT of my grow area -I still have 4 fems left from these - by the looks I will probably grow this again + it is not so sensitive to nutes :cool:

:) thanks for info on nutes and topping on bc yumyum im going to chop one of my girls tomorro or wed i will shos some pics if ok with you as its your grow thread.
phil:ccc:

ph1l1p72 said:
have recentley been growing auto flowers with good results last crop i had three lowryder2xauto ak and the yeilded seven 0z between

:holysheep: if yum yum wouldnt mind id like to see pics of those 3 autos 7 oz was that dried ? only asking cause mine didnt yeild much at all :eek: but i have seen some goodresults with them :rolleyes:

yum yum they look faboulous i have bud envy :giggle:

ph1l1p72 said:
tomorro or wed i will shos some pics if ok with you as its your grow thread.
phil:ccc:

I don't mind at all, I like pics :hubba: - I will b a little jealous cos you r smoking now (I am smoking the last of my last grow, the stuff I saved as my last resort, might make some Scooby Snacks out of some of it tho) - whenever you chop throw up pics :D - probably get more props if you started a new thread in the "harvesting" forum tho...

ok so i chopped this girl this morning she is 62days from popping her head out.she was 17inch tall.first two pics are from 30/12/08 as you can see she filled out not bad.i must say when i first started lwrydr2 fems about a year ago they germinated a lot better and quicker than recent seeds it used to be 100% this time only 3 out of 5 and they dont seem to grow as well there again it could be me anyways this one wet came in at 309grams so if i get 20% of that i will be happy as you can see in photos they have good coverinrg of trichs the smoke is quite nice nd quite strong.ukgirl that last weight was off three lowryder2Xautoak47 they do give better yeilds that said my last 2 lwryder came at 3.8oz driedView attachment 98409

View attachment 98410

View attachment 98411

So, I did my last seed order today, preparing for my next grow. I ordered 2 DP Strawberry Coughs, fem. (I got the pick n' mix from Attitude, 2 beans, 1 xtra for a "just in case")My thinking: when I go to the club and get the clones I want, AffGoo and their version of Green Crack (whatever it is it is damn good smoke) I will pick a mom off those and the new Strawberry Cough, and viola there I have my moms (I have room for 3 moms in the tent) I will have 3 more vacancies for me to use some of my many other friggen beans :rolleyes:

So my line up so far is Strawberry cough, Aff Goo and Green Crack 4 my next run - I will choose what I like best out of this grow and add those when I start at the end of Feb. :D

:ccc: :afroweed: :tokie: nice choice yumyum i now have 5 fem blue cheese 1 fem white diesel and one kc brains haze reg a freebie.i also have three reg snowryder and i have just gettin 10 newly stabilised blueryder reg which i am going to put these 10 in 2 50ltr tubs and hope for 40% females as for bluecheese they are going to a very good friend of mine to grow 5xbc 1xwhtediesel going to keep strongest bc for mother so it should be a busy few wks wil do grow journal of blueryder .hope your nxt grow goes well

phil

ps heres a few pics of my smallest lowryder2Xautoak it was a 14inch bud monsterView attachment 98646

View attachment 98647

View attachment 98648

Wow...Beautiful plants Yum, looking great so far! Lush green, you should have no issues till u harvest. Nice Job.

hi mate, what kind of light did u use for germing and seedlings ?it doesnt look like HPS.is it MH or Flouro ?
if you have homebox XS,why do you waste 1000w for germing ?
cant you germ and veg them in homebox XS under flouros or 250w MH or HPS ?it would be good ur bill as well;
am i wrong ?
best regards

Thanks for stopping by charlesweedmore :D

When I started this grow I did not have my XS yet so these where started under a 1000w MH.

Now that I have the XS I will start my program on the grow I am starting here in a couple weeks

I will start them in the XS and move them to the big tent when its cleaned, light changed, etc...

Then I will pull my clones and start my moms, then from that point I will never have to buy another bean (unless I get the urge)
I did get my Strawberry Coughs today on that note :D

charlesweedmore said:
it would be good ur bill as well

My bill has never been a issue, all in all after all my making changes around the house, my bill has only gone up maybe $30 a month
:)

electric is too expensive here :( ..

edit: i wrote a message for this topic and after i completed the message,i thought it was more suitable for my other topic

thanks

Latest posts

Back