Yup in a ant hill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.6a9d95a954ff023fd97156437051e5c7

Stop making fun of my feet

ā€œI have ants in my garden, and they are eating my veggie plants. What is the best product to use on a vegetable garden that is safe for us to eat vegetables from?ā€ Question from Jill of Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin

Answer: Ants are not vegetable garden pests. They may be attracted to the sweet juices of a split tomato or strawberry or drink the nectar from a sweet flower, but their peskiness ends there. But, that does not mean they arenā€™t a sign of a garden problem. Ants herd aphids like cattle so they can eat the sweet honeydew they produce, and aphids are a very obnoxious plant pest. If you get rid of the aphids, the ants will leave, and you donā€™t even need to use heavy chemicals.

https://blackgold.bz/why-are-there-...eavy chemicals. Managing Aphids in the Garden
Speaking of ants, well, sort of I guess. My peonies are finally opening. You can see some ants eating the sugar. There's usually loads of them all over the buds but I think the sugar must be getting low now that they're opening. My imperial rose in the back looking good this year also. Gonna be a great year boys and girls!
20220615_075429.jpg
20220615_075429.jpg

Speaking of ants, well, sort of I guess. My peonies are finally opening. You can see some ants eating the sugar. There's usually loads of them all over the buds but I think the sugar must be getting low now that they're opening. My imperial rose in the back looking good this year also. Gonna be a great year boys and girls!View attachment 300345View attachment 300345
Yep i have some of those too and the ants always kick the flowers ass. :mad:

Thats why i tell ppl dont click on the thread if it bothers you,, or maybe smoke a joint and chill. if you think POTHEADS are not going to drift you dont know potheads. They are high and having a good time. Thats what it is all about. :vampire:
Kindbuds just mad because he has Jock Itch on his feet šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Latest posts

Back