Yup in a ant hill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you punction that from the bottom or just stab it from the top?
When was your last Tetanus Shot ?
Always nice to have another battle scar to tell your children about

Last edited:
Maybe shoes would help? 😁
1655661943130.png

Lmao thanks for the laughs well I went to check on them and busted a few deer eating wild berries I'm not 100% but I believe the first females and 2 males have showed there sexs gonna let them go another week before pulling the males I got 2 plants in large containers that are going to go in there spots if like I believe there males so we will see I'll post tomorrow after I water them ✌️

Both of these were planted in old ant hills with no soil. Just fox farm trio. Just plain red dirt. Put in the ground May 16 . Germinated April 7.

Attachments

• 96EA44FA-DCA5-4CF5-93F6-0B8227F18BEA.jpeg
    96EA44FA-DCA5-4CF5-93F6-0B8227F18BEA.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 6
  • D724AE1B-14D9-4E1E-9B75-4EC6A3011DAD.jpeg
    D724AE1B-14D9-4E1E-9B75-4EC6A3011DAD.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 6
what a fun thread to read thru.. not to mention ya'll are some crazy arses... haha..

I love outsdie the box stuff like this.. and my bro up in Michigan years ago proved how well a plant can do
in large ant mounds... he had to tuck his pants into boots and tape off the seam very good.. tape across zipper.. etc etc.. had to cut thru elephant grass taller them himself to get to the ant mounds, about 6ft high

so you have to hike up the mound disturbing the little shites right.... when all was said and done, minimal ant bites thanks to cautions taken... a 16ft plant so heavy he lost 3lbs to a bad rain just before harvest breaking bottom branches and were lying in the mud..

sent me photos of the plant leaning on his pathfinder and going up and over the top of it....

So this does work, the ants clean the root system but don't eat it.. plus all the tunneling gives extra oxygen to the root system...

rock on you guys.. your plants look happy and seem to love it.. love this, so cool

Lmao thanks for the laughs well I went to check on them and busted a few deer eating wild berries I'm not 100% but I believe the first females and 2 males have showed there sexs gonna let them go another week before pulling the males I got 2 plants in large containers that are going to go in there spots if like I believe there males so we will see I'll post tomorrow after I water them ✌️

hey there Amigo , where are you?

Latest posts

Back