Yup in a ant hill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.6a9d95a954ff023fd97156437051e5c7

Stop making fun of my feet

“I have ants in my garden, and they are eating my veggie plants. What is the best product to use on a vegetable garden that is safe for us to eat vegetables from?” Question from Jill of Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin

Answer: Ants are not vegetable garden pests. They may be attracted to the sweet juices of a split tomato or strawberry or drink the nectar from a sweet flower, but their peskiness ends there. But, that does not mean they aren’t a sign of a garden problem. Ants herd aphids like cattle so they can eat the sweet honeydew they produce, and aphids are a very obnoxious plant pest. If you get rid of the aphids, the ants will leave, and you don’t even need to use heavy chemicals.

https://blackgold.bz/why-are-there-...eavy chemicals. Managing Aphids in the Garden
Speaking of ants, well, sort of I guess. My peonies are finally opening. You can see some ants eating the sugar. There's usually loads of them all over the buds but I think the sugar must be getting low now that they're opening. My imperial rose in the back looking good this year also. Gonna be a great year boys and girls!
20220615_075429.jpg
20220615_075429.jpg

Speaking of ants, well, sort of I guess. My peonies are finally opening. You can see some ants eating the sugar. There's usually loads of them all over the buds but I think the sugar must be getting low now that they're opening. My imperial rose in the back looking good this year also. Gonna be a great year boys and girls!View attachment 300345View attachment 300345
Yep i have some of those too and the ants always kick the flowers ass. :mad:

Thats why i tell ppl dont click on the thread if it bothers you,, or maybe smoke a joint and chill. if you think POTHEADS are not going to drift you dont know potheads. They are high and having a good time. Thats what it is all about. :vampire:
Kindbuds just mad because he has Jock Itch on his feet 😂 😂 😂

Latest posts

Back