Yup.... Spider mites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slowmo77 said:
man spidermites are the worst imo. if they're 8 weeks into flowering becareful sparying anything on them, it will effect the taste and could even make you sick if you use a toxic spray. neem oil this farin wouldn't be a good idea imho. try mixing some asprin with water and using it in a spray. bombbudpuffa told me about this and it really help with my last battle late in flowering. goodluck and be safe
I am also trying to fight these little b*stards :holysheep: They are very determined! I am in flowering stage, actually have only about 3 wks till harvest, & have used neem 1ce about 2 wks ago, still very harsh & icky, Daddyo suggested "don't bug me", is all organic & can be used up till harvest. kinda leaves the leaves very shiny. Not sure if this is supposed to be, or not. But about the aspirin thing, how many aspirin to how much water? & how often should I use this? Running out of time, desperate for solution.

greenfairy said:
I am also trying to fight these little b*stards :holysheep: They are very determined! I am in flowering stage, actually have only about 3 wks till harvest, & have used neem 1ce about 2 wks ago, still very harsh & icky, Daddyo suggested "don't bug me", is all organic & can be used up till harvest. kinda leaves the leaves very shiny. Not sure if this is supposed to be, or not. But about the aspirin thing, how many aspirin to how much water? & how often should I use this? Running out of time, desperate for solution.

I tried to tell you what WORKS FOR ME,lol. Can't make you do it, just can tell ya what took care of my MASS INFESTATION. Good luck

Latest posts

Back