Zeke's Multi-strain progressive grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekeslowmo

Reaction score
Cheers and beers to all who enter.
Welcome to my grow, I grow in a 12' x 15' bedroom. Veg area is in a 8' x 2' closet under 2 LED, 1 at 150w the other at 250w. I keep 14 to 16 plants in 2 or 3 gal. fabric containers with freshly rooted clones is 6" plastic sq. pots. unrooted cuttings are on a shelf in the closet at around 4' under t7's. I do not keep mothers but take cuttings from clones. Genetic drift, you might ask
I have not experienced it in my decades of growing. Just take cuttings from a healthy plant.
The strains I am working with are
GranDaddyPurp
Gelato
Zittles
Hawaiian Skunk
SkyWalker OG
AK47
Lemon Skunk
and one of mine which is a cross of AK47 (cherry pheno) x Sunshine Daydream from Bodhi Seeds
Nutrients:
I use TPS A, B, base and their V, C, P as well as Root.
Cal/Mag of course is a must
The only other additive I use is a root inoculant.

I grow in coco although I have grown in just about every media available. I recycle my coco and do not throw it out. This is why I use a root innoculant. it basically melts and left over root material after removing the bulk of the root ball.

In flower I keep between 18 and 24ish plants under 2 600w hid lights burning hps bulbs. The area under lights is half of the room walled of with black/white poly hanging from a hospital curtain rail. In the area I am in a tent is virtually impossible to use do to heat issues. Even with a portable AC heat is always an issue. Normally 3 plants go into the flower area on a weekly basis and 3 come out.

Pics coming in moments.
Again thanks for the view and input both positive and critical are appreciated

Zekeslowmo

Reaction score
Promised pics ;)

Attachments

Andrew

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Looks really nice . Got heck of a set up

bigsur51

Reaction score
Hello Zeke and thanks for the beers...may I have a bottle of Red Stripe please?

it sounds and looks like you have your grow dialed in

and a Top Shelf lineup too

i am particularly interested in the ak 47 x sunshine daydream which has the genetics to be a keeper in anyone’s garden

we grew out the AK47 way back in Oklahoma at least 15 yrs ago...that is when serious seeds had won the Cup with both a sativa and an indica pheno of the ak47 and if I am not mistaken , that is when the cherry pheno was found...

then serious seeds changed something , maybe a new dad , but when we grew it out again in 2009 and 2010 it was NOT the same AK47 of previous years..

I quit ordering online seeds back around 2005 and stared making my own and have not looked back

all the best this cycle!

Zekeslowmo

Reaction score
Hello Zeke and thanks for the beers...may I have a bottle of Red Stripe please?

it sounds and looks like you have your grow dialed in

and a Top Shelf lineup too

i am particularly interested in the ak 47 x sunshine daydream which has the genetics to be a keeper in anyone’s garden

we grew out the AK47 way back in Oklahoma at least 15 yrs ago...that is when serious seeds had won the Cup with both a sativa and an indica pheno of the ak47 and if I am not mistaken , that is when the cherry pheno was found...

then serious seeds changed something , maybe a new dad , but when we grew it out again in 2009 and 2010 it was NOT the same AK47 of previous years..

I quit ordering online seeds back around 2005 and stared making my own and have not looked back

all the best this cycle!
You are right about the AK47. I had that Cherry pheno since very early 2000 and lost it due to a storm that came thru my area about 3 years ago and devastated my garden, I lost all my seed stock except a few of my cross and all live plants. I was devasted. lol but on the bright side I get to start the search for the keeper phenos again. Danks for your reply

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I'm gonna pull up a chair and watch zeke kill it...looks nice brother, rock on with your bad self...

Zekeslowmo

Reaction score
A few pics of today's flower area.
First 3 pics are AK47xSunshineDayDream 40 days of 63ish.
4th and 5th pic are Zittles day 12 of 60 and the last 3 are the whole flowering area.
Enjoy

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts