Zkittles Auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aksarben

Reaction score
Anyone find a good example of Zkittles in Auto form out there (seeds) for sale? The reason I am interested in this variety is the great amount of b- caryophyllene levels. This particular Terpene is attributed to relief from extreme pain and inflammation, among other things. REF: https://www.leafly.com/news/strains...-high-caryophyllene-cannabis-strains-for-pain

If difficult to find in an Auto configuration, are there other Auto strains out there high in this particular Terpene?

Zkittles bred to Auto. I would be interested to know if you take this on and how it turns out? I have L4 and L5 issues that cause all sorts of pain. Auto's haven't ever been as effective THC wise but I wonder if they still have the same terpine levels possibly?

Zkittles bred to Auto. I would be interested to know if you take this on and how it turns out? I have L4 and L5 issues that cause all sorts of pain. Auto's haven't ever been as effective THC wise but I wonder if they still have the same terpine levels possibly?

Will find out what happens. I found an Zkittlez Auto at Seedsman.com and have received notice that the seeds were shipped. I think anytime you introduce an extra strain, some of the genetics and finished product will surely change. Maybe for better , or worse, and if lucky, perhaps the same or better.

Pinot Noir, a red wine grape, was found to have been crossed many years ago with Muscat Blanc x Traminer, and that resulting cross with a black Turkish grape, resulting in the variety/strain we have today and it's MANY diverse clones.... Pinot Noir. A grape that only has one set of black dominant genes and had the tendency to mutate in the coloring of the skin; hence Pinot Gris, and Pinto Blanc. The latter 2 are identical DNA to Pinot Noir, but have less or no coloring pigment than the Pinot Noir. Then, some years ago Frehcn breeders crossed Pinot Noir with a really not-of-much-value grape called Gouyea (sp) Latter grape was pretty paling vanilla not noble and not of any interests for fine wine because of the larger tonsacrew and mediocre wine. They were just trying to boost production of the Pinot Noir. Out of the crossings came several world crlass grapes planted world wine today... Pinot Chardonnay (Now called just Chardonnay), Grenache, and some others. So you never know....

That is an excellent point of reference for hope Aksarben!

I do have to chuckle a bit about https://www.seedsman.com/en/zkittlez-auto-feminised-seeds-15894 their description of " ... discreet stealth packaging" I have ordered from the twice. Both packages came form California in a normal white bubble pack mailer, and inside were "cards" of different seeds, from different breeders/suppliers in their own card stock with some seeds clearly visible. It might be that since hemp/ cannabis is now legal across the U.S. that these cannot be actually determined, just from the seed, as to whether they are Marijuana, or Industrial hemp seeds. Either way, they are "souvenirs" until you germinate them.... at which time they cease to be "souvenirs". :)

...and I paid for stealth shipping as well.. LOL

Last edited:
When it comes to Autos just remember that if U breed a racehorse ( Indica or Sativa )-- to a plow horse ( roderalis ) to make an auto ?
What U get is not a racehorse anymore ! --

Last edited by a moderator:
When it comes to Autos just remember that if U breed a racehorse ( Indica or Sativa )-- to a plow horse ( roderalis ) to make an auto ?
What U get is not a racehorse anymore ! --
Well, it might be something better and just the thing you are looking for. Autoflower genetics have come up a long ways in recent years. It is true you won't get that larger harvest of a photoperiod, but you can grow several crops a year, and a lot more stealthy. There are times you don't want a 6 foot plant for some obvious reasons,.. you might only have a balcony for growing or close neighbors. The Autoflower produces a fair amount of THC as well as some CBD in some of the strains, but does it on a miniature scale. In horse terms, it's more the pony and Quarter Horse breediong. You will end up with a smaller stature horse, larger than the pony but not as large as the Quarter Horse, which some people find more to their liking.

LOL--I'm with keef. Ruderalis is a plow horse, not a miniature horse. IMHO any time you water down the genetics (especially to simply make it easier to grow), that is not a good thing.

Latest posts

Back